Faith Is A Constant

NetChaplain I really like how you termed it INREACH.
That was Brother Bob.
But ministering to Christians is also very important.
Yes, it is highly important for Christians to "Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another" (He 10:25). Since we have been permanently saved the goal is to encourage one another. That's why Christians meet together for worship.
Its true, we need to ask God to help us in those moments of unbelief and then trust His promises.
It's ok but not sure what you mean by "unbelief."

Hello netchaplain

One who is saved can never desire to leave God, for He "works" against this (Phl 2:13).

Honestly, I have got so annoyed with trying to follow biblical teachings I have many times ran away to Buddhism because God refused to open my eyes when I wanted Him to, only to come back a day or two later.

But now I see how I had it wrong. Just because I didn’t understand a scripture doesn’t mean I’m not saved. I really struggle with this now, but don’t place too much weight in it, as it’s my actions that count not my intellectual understanding right?

Some people ( pastors teachers, etc, ) are gifted with an intellectual understanding through the gifts He bestows in them and that’s when I knew I was Struggling because I am not gifted in this area.

Blessings brother and thanks for the scripture it made me realise something.

Hello netchaplain

Honestly, I have got so annoyed with trying to follow biblical teachings I have many times ran away to Buddhism because God refused to open my eyes when I wanted Him to, only to come back a day or two later.

But now I see how I had it wrong. Just because I didn’t understand a scripture doesn’t mean I’m not saved. I really struggle with this now, but don’t place too much weight in it, as it’s my actions that count not my intellectual understanding right?

Some people ( pastors teachers, etc, ) are gifted with an intellectual understanding through the gifts He bestows in them and that’s when I knew I was Struggling because I am not gifted in this area.

Blessings brother and thanks for the scripture it made me realise something.
Hi, and appreciate the sensitive information! Many today have unknowingly strayed from the fundamentals of the growth truths, usually do to sensual teachings and have not really learned the basic Scriptures related to spiritual growth in Christ (Rom 8:29; Eph 4:15); the primary growth truth from which all growth truths derive, which is that one cannot loose the eternal gift of salvation. Until one is settled in this all important truth there can only be minimal growth.

Once we're convinced of our eternal security, true growth will begin! There will remain many who will not learn this truth, and thankfully it has no essential teaching concerning receiving salvation, but does have everything to do with growth in Christ's image!

Thank you so much for your labors of love on this site! God bless!!

NetChaplain I really like how you termed it INREACH. I've never thought about that before. Like many, I've only used the term outreach and followed that with a visual of helping others outside the church. But ministering to Christians is also very important. Its true, we need to ask God to help us in those moments of unbelief and then trust His promises. He will never forsake us and He will continually build us up!
AMEN!

That was Brother Bob. Yes, it is highly important for Christians to "Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another" (He 10:25). Since we have been permanently saved the goal is to encourage one another. That's why Christians meet together for worship. It's ok but not sure what you mean by "unbelief."
Hello netchaplain, Honestly, I have got so annoyed with trying to follow biblical teachings I have many times ran away to Buddhism because God refused to open my eyes when I wanted Him to, only to come back a day or two later. But now I see how I had it wrong. Just because I didn’t understand a scripture doesn’t mean I’m not saved. I really struggle with this now, but don’t place too much weight in it, as it’s my actions that count not my intellectual understanding right? Some people ( pastors teachers, etc, ) are gifted with an intellectual understanding through the gifts He bestows in them and that’s when I knew I was Struggling because I am not gifted in this area. Blessings brother and thanks for the scripture it made me realise something.

Hello believer21;

Outreach
is usually a follow up to our appointed Commission given by Jesus, however, once a new Christian accepts Jesus as Lord and Savior, follow up with their new found faith can be an overlooked part of ministry. "What happens now that I'm a Christian?" Thus, Inreach is an important part of raising up a new Christian.

Hello
Via, many Christians get frustrated with the Bible because we want simple Truths to God's Word, and then go and apply it. I'm dealing with a Pastor with little theological experience. He sends out a Sunday devotional each week and will mix Sathya Sai Baba, an Indian guru, dalai lama, Tibetan Buddhism, The Buddha, a vagabond ascetic with Christian Scripture so as to spread a variety of beliefs (for everyone's beliefs) beside the Bible.

An ascetic chooses a rigid practice of abstaining from the worldly pleasures of flesh and life.

Most Christians are not gifted in their study of the Bible. But when we accept patience and our pace to
study the Word, God will empower us to gain knowledge, understanding and how we can apply it.

I'll leave it here out of respect for
netchaplain's thread and teaching.

God bless
everyone.

Back