Doctrine - What is True and What is Not

I do disagree with the speaker only in the way that way he presents sin as being of no consequence. It’s consequences are felt upon us everyday. Be that with anger, jealousy, hatred and also sexual desires and sexual orientation and no doubt so many more. Everyone has their own demons to overcome and struggle with every day. Until the day cometh when our corrupted mortal nature is replaced with the new.

Hello Musicmaster;

I'm surprised you shared this minister's video, but it had to get out there for a reason.

I tried and tried and tried to contact him after that interview with her, and his office person politely took my messages but he never returned my calls.

His answers were patronizing on her show, he didn't apply the proper teachings of repentance and her questions were unqualified to ask. Wow! Talk about sustaining tv ratings.

I tell you the truth. Many in these United States celebrate sin which makes the ministry even more important to get the Gospel out there.

Everyone one of us falls short and in my own pool of sin I have to repent of every single one of them. God does not give "consolations" to anyone who rejoices in their sin.

God bless you, MM, but this video ruffled my wings. 😎 lol!

What's worse is teaching what clearly is a declaration that scripture is wrong. He commented, when you listen carefully, that EVERYONE was going to eventually end up in Heaven. God is no liar. He inspired to be written in scripture what is stated therein about outer darkness, and how the smoke of their torment would rise for ever and ever.

Let's look at this more deeply:

WHY is it that most of the world's population is going to end up in Hell?

Because they have and will choose to try and atone for their own sins, which will take an eternity. Choosing not to place their sins upon Christ, the Blood of Whom is the only Blood that is sufficient.

Now, let's consider another implication of that guy's teaching: If his false teaching were true, then mankind can atone for his own sin after a predetermined amount of time in torment and outer darkness, which casts upon the Blood of Christ a lesser sufficiency. That's a slap in the face of what He did for mankind. It cheapens His perfect sacrifice of the Cross. It casts Christ aside as having only provided a more convenient path around torment for the sake of expediency for those who don't have the gumption to suffer.

Oh, my. These vain philosophies of false teachings is nothing short of a denial of the need for the Blood of Christ, and for faith in Him here and now; with this being the only chance they will ever have. They are telling people that it's ok to practice any and all manner of sin, and still have the expectation of Heaven. The enemy of all our souls is having quite a time of it with those who have swallowed this deadly nonsense.

MM

Oh, my. These vain philosophies of false teachings is nothing short of a denial of the need for the Blood of Christ, and for faith in Him here and now; with this being the only chance they will ever have. They are telling people that it's ok to practice any and all manner of sin, and still have the expectation of Heaven. The enemy of all our souls is having quite a time of it with those who have swallowed this deadly nonsense.
MM
Hello MM;

Yes. The false teaching fans will shrug their shoulders at the Truth and even disciplined Christians will get tired of hearing this. But the Love of Jesus knew this and kept reminding us over and over.

One day we cannot say to the Father, "but nobody told me." Even the most seasoned of Christians still need this reminder of God's Truth.

Thank you, brother. Blessings to you and your family.

Hello MM;

Yes. The false teaching fans will shrug their shoulders at the Truth and even disciplined Christians will get tired of hearing this. But the Love of Jesus knew this and kept reminding us over and over.

One day we cannot say to the Father, "but nobody told me." Even the most seasoned of Christians still need this reminder of God's Truth.

Thank you, brother. Blessings to you and your family.

Whether homosexuals go to heaven is really not the question. We could ask the same question about Prostitutes or theives or liars.

We either accept the Word of God or we accept the likes of Oprah and Mr. Osteen.

1 Corth 6:9-10 answers the question...........
"Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, 10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God."(ESV).

Mr. Osteen's answer was worded in a way that he did not offend any of the homosexuals that attend his church and support it with their offerings.

So the real answer is NO! People who live in unrepentant sin have no place in God’s kingdom. Those who practice sexual sin, including homosexuality, are on that list. Paul, anticipating objections, says, “Do not be deceived” about this (verse 10).

What has bothered me for years is Mr. Osteens lack of Bible answers to Bible questions. Makes me think he does not know!
Do you wonder what Franklin Graham would have said if Oprah had asked him the same question???????

But then Paul goes on in verse #11..........
“And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God”.

Did you see the abrupt turnaround with the word but. The church Paul was addressing had members who in the past had practiced those very sins—BUT when they trusted Jesus, everything changed. Their loyalty changed. Their nature changed. Their actions changed. No one is exempt from God’s righteous judgment on sin.

And no one is exempt from His offer of forgiveness and transformation. When we surrender our lives to Christ, we must let go of all that defined us in our sinful state. Jesus said in Luke 9:23.......
“If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself, take up his cross daily, and follow me”.

We must die to our old sinful lifestyle. We must die to our right to be our own boss. And we must die to those desires in us that violate God’s righteous decrees.

ALL people go to either heaven or hell on the same basis that drunkards, liars, haters, and self-righteous church people go to either heaven or hell. Our final destination depends not on what we’ve done but on how we responded to Jesus’ sacrifice on our behalf. Unrepentant sinners will die in their sin and be judged accordingly. Repentant sinners are forgiven in Christ. When we receive Him as Lord, He becomes our final authority.

Can anyone out there say...........AMEN???

Hmm. I thought that's what they served at KFC....

MM

That toooo.

Romans 6:1, .........
“What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin that grace may abound?”

Romans 6:15........
“What then? Are we to sin because we are not under law but under grace? By no means!”

This became a reality very early in the NT Church’s history. For instance, notice what had happened in Jude 4,......
“ For certain people have crept in unnoticed who long ago were designated for this condemnation, ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into sensuality and deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.”

Libertines say........
“Our souls are saved by grace, so what we do with our bodies, which will only perish, does not matter.”

Libertines use the forgiveness of Christ as an excuse for sinful behavior, saying.......
“Our sins were taken care of at the cross, once and for all. There is now no more penalty for sin; therefore, we can sin all the more and still expect the favor of God now and go to heaven when we die.”

Back