Do you believe in HELL?

Do not forget that there will be many who will survive the Tribulation and will be here when Jesus rules for 100 years then Satan will be released for a short time.

To be honest. I dont know. I go strictly by the bible. I do not believe that people will be condemned if they never got a chance to hear of Jesus. But it is an interesting point that you make. to bad the Bible isnt clear on that. but by the time we get that far we will see for ourselves what our father has planned for those who have not had the chance to hear of the son of God.

I believe those who rejected Christ will have 1 more chance and that is if they refuse the mark of the beast which they will be beheaded for!
Does this then point to the fact that Christ will return for His church before the antiChrist comes into full play?

I believe those who rejected Christ will have 1 more chance and that is if they refuse the mark of the beast which they will be beheaded for!
Does this then point to the fact that Christ will return for His church before the antiChrist comes into full play?

Yahshua comes completely after the AntiChrist.

AntiChrist = Sixth Trumpet

Yahshua Christ = Seventh Trumpet

No Rapture.

Jag

What about the new earth?

John, after the description of the great white throne judgment, beautifully describes the new heavens and the new earth beginning in Revelation chapter 21. Revelation, chapter 21, verse 1:
[SIZE=-1]Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.[/SIZE]

What about the new earth?

John, after the description of the great white throne judgment, beautifully describes the new heavens and the new earth beginning in Revelation chapter 21. Revelation, chapter 21, verse 1:
[SIZE=-1]Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.[/SIZE]

God is just going to end this Second Earth Age. (The Flesh Age) As their will be no more evil, as their will be no more producing. We all are going to be in our spiritual bodies. The incorruptible body. (Which is the Third Earth Age)

Jag

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rapture in: 1 Thess 4, 1 Cor 15:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif] [1 Thessalonians 4:15] For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif] [1 Thessalonians 4:16] For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif] [1 Thessalonians 4:17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. [caught up=HARPAZO=Rapture][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif] [1 Thessalonians 4:18] Therefore comfort one another with these words.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif] 1 Thess 1:10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif] 1 Thess 2:19 For what is our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? Are not even ye in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at his coming?[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif] 1 Thess 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif] 1 Thess 5:23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rapture in: 1 Thess 4, 1 Cor 15:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif] [1 Thessalonians 4:15] For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif] [1 Thessalonians 4:16] For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif] [1 Thessalonians 4:17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. [caught up=HARPAZO=Rapture][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif] [1 Thessalonians 4:18] Therefore comfort one another with these words.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif] 1 Thess 1:10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif] 1 Thess 2:19 For what is our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? Are not even ye in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at his coming?[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif] 1 Thess 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif] 1 Thess 5:23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.[/FONT]​

Why do I want to fly away when the Bible says that God is coming down to set up His kingdom?

Jag

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif][1 Thessalonians 4:17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. [caught up=HARPAZO=Rapture]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]I don't know Jag, but I certainly want to meet up with The Lord in the air![/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Why do I want to fly away when the Bible says that God is coming down to set up His kingdom?

Jag

Jag,

Look in the book of revelations. after the trib there is somthing called the harvest. if the rapture does not happen, what is this?? also, when jesus comes back, he comes back WITH HIS SAINTS!! who is this?? his elect, his church on white horses to be exact.
this is biblical

It looks like we got off original topic, do you want to continue into the New Heaven and the New Earth and the second resurrection?

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif][1 Thessalonians 4:17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. [caught up=HARPAZO=Rapture]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]I don't know Jag, but I certainly want to meet up with The Lord in the air![/FONT]

Greek word #726... harpazo har-pad'-zo from a derivative of 138; to seize (in various applications):--catch (away, up), pluck, pull, take (by force).

Greek word #3507...
nephele nef-el'-ay from 3509; properly, cloudiness, i.e. (concretely) a cloud:--cloud.

Greek word #
3509. nephos nef'-os apparently a primary word; a cloud:--cloud.

Greek word #
109. aer ah-ayr' from aemi (to breathe unconsciously, i.e. respire; by analogy, to blow); "air" (as naturally circumambient):--air. Compare 5594.

Greek word #
5594. psucho psoo'-kho a primary verb; to breathe (voluntarily but gently, thus differing on the one hand from 4154, which denotes properly a forcible respiration; and on the other from the base of 109, which refers properly to an inanimate breeze), i.e. (by implication, of reduction of temperature by evaporation) to chill (figuratively):--wax cold.

Hebrews 12:1 - Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

I Thesalonians 4:17 says to be caught up to fly away...

Revelation 11:15 says that Christ comes down to set up His Kingdom

Ezekiel 13:20 - Clearly says that YHWH himself hates it when His childrens think of wanting to fly away.

II Thessalonians 2 proves that Rapture doctrine out of the scene...

Jag

Ezekiel 13:20 - Wherefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against your pillows, wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them fly, and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make them fly.

Ezekiel 13:20 - Clearly says that YHWH himself hates it when His childrens think of wanting to fly away.

This is talking about those who teach falsely~
Read the entire chapter~

This is talking about those who teach falsely~
Read the entire chapter~

I read the entire chapter before. Either we fly away or not. Can't have both, one says that we fly away and one says God is coming down to set up His Kingdom, and one says that God hates it. And God can never contradict Himselves.

As my flesh and blood can not inherit the Kingdom of God. I'm just going to wait for my incorruptible body to be release. Flesh body means nothing to me.

Jag

Jag, Ezekiel 13:20 - is not talking about rapture or non rapture.
The flying away in this chapter is figuratively speaking and the entire chapter is about false teaching!

Then why is it that I hear some people on the internet (not on this forum) that people says that, "we don't have to worry about it, we don't need to read Revelation or any other books in the bible, we will fly with Christ anyway"

Yes I did hear that at least a few times on the net whatsoever.

From my understanding when I hear that is meant to try to make me vulnerable. Anyway...it feels like we are going nowhere...

Jag

Do I understand you correctly JAG,

You are saying that Ezekiel is speaking of the Rature of Revelations...that it is saying that it doesnt exist

Back