Do you believe in HELL?

does abba mean father?in the dialect at said time?see i have a problem,jesus says clean the inside.abba to myself means this is not so in letters or number issues.seeing how now it is trinity .a topman,b fallen away,b fallen away but know it and change,a back to the start.i know letters and numbers mean things to diffrent people.

I'm going to make a final post here (except my topic)

To able to understand the bible...

You can not rely on your literal understanding only. (Your wisdom)

You also need the spiritual understanding (God's Wisdom)

You also need the essence of the story. (Common Sense)

Literal understanding, Spiritual understanding, and the Essence, these three are one.

Jag...

seems strange jesus knows his fate,and knows he can,t be slain in jeruselem.so knows his fate but travels outside jerusalem to his death .jsus was not scared.if jesus was scared he would have stayed in jeruselem.jesus says that God was with him,so in praying was showing us what to do,teaching us.so i don,t get the abba bit?

so in them days abba meant your dad in present days?so jesus prayed to God his abba in there language.so abba is not God.

Hell is the most hated truth in the universe. There's no question: the bible speaks about hell. Jesus spoke more about this place then everyone else in scripture combined. No human imagination, no deranged or sadistic concoction could ever rival the horrific reality of hell. Take every slasher flick and multiply it by a million, and it'll not come close to what our Lord spoke of in the gospels. The worst aspect of hell is by far its duration---eternity. Nobody ever escapes this place. Those who are there, are there to stay---forever. Complete isolation, engulfing darkness, roaring flames, thirst, demons, and a conscience that one will forever be tormented knowing that they didn't have to be there. The truth of the cross once revealed to those condemned will be the greatest torture of all. Knowing the truth in hell, in a place where it will not matter, or provide any hope of escape, will gnaw at the souls of the eternally damned.
Yes I believe in hell, and no matter what the allegorical spin some people attempt to put on scripture to have the words of Christ mean something else---denying its existence will not negate its reality.
I hate the idea of this place; but God has spoken, and I must accept that and warn others.

God Bless you

because the name abba would not make sense of God,because only God is truely good so abba could not be his name.

Can we see evil spirits? No!

Did God take Elijah and Enoch? Yes! Do I consider them that they were raptured? Not really! Why? Because I consider Heaven as another deminsion because it makes sence that we can see our soul or evil spirits.

Jag

Sorry Jag, it seems to take so long to respond, my husband and I are sharing the computer today...

The spirits can be seen by those who are given that gift...

I am one who has seen a evil spirit literally though I sense them strongly in people and some times can tell what the spirit attributes are... What the name is of that spirit or dominion it has over the person...

Jag,

Look in the book of revelations. after the trib there is somthing called the harvest. if the rapture does not happen, what is this?? also, when jesus comes back, he comes back WITH HIS SAINTS!! who is this?? his elect, his church on white horses to be exact.
this is biblical

Yes it is!

I just stopped in to say...Wonderful thread! Hell is a very real, very important topic of discussion that too many people try to avoid. I find that mostly it is feared by those who assume they are going there (whether they actually say it out loud or not). Those of us who know we are saved by the blood of Jesus need not fear.

Another part of this discussion that caught my attention was the mentioning of the rapture. It will indeed happen as it has been written, it's just a matter of when. I myself cannot wait to meet my Father in heaven.

As for the term Abba, it is a title for father but I know some people who use it when referring to God. It's really no different that just calling Him Father if you think about it.

I'm going to make a final post here (except my topic)

To able to understand the bible...

You can not rely on your literal understanding only. (Your wisdom)

You also need the spiritual understanding (God's Wisdom)

You also need the essence of the story. (Common Sense)

Literal understanding, Spiritual understanding, and the Essence, these three are one.

Jag...

Yes! I agree with you on that JAG...

However, you are trying to reveal to me what your truth is which is not substantuated(sp) by any bible except yours, which you don't tell us which one that is...

If you are not being pastored I'd say ask Abba about getting one since a good one filled with the Holy Ghost can help you much in your spiritual growth...

Pastor is one of the Gifts of the Spirit that Abba gives to us also... :read:
  1. Ephesians 4:11
    And His gifts were [varied; He Himself appointed and gave men to us] some to be apostles (special messengers), some prophets (inspired preachers and expounders), some evangelists (preachers of the Gospel, traveling missionaries), some pastors (shepherds of His flock) and teachers.
    Ephesians 4:10-12 (in Context) Ephesians 4 (Whole Chapter)
I do know some who do not have a pastor and I didn't have one for many years, so I am not judging anyone:)

Hi LOVE MERCY

:D
I just stopped in to say...Wonderful thread! Hell is a very real, very important topic of discussion that too many people try to avoid. I find that mostly it is feared by those who assume they are going there (whether they actually say it out loud or not). Those of us who know we are saved by the blood of Jesus need not fear.

Another part of this discussion that caught my attention was the mentioning of the rapture. It will indeed happen as it has been written, it's just a matter of when. I myself cannot wait to meet my Father in heaven.

As for the term Abba, it is a title for father but I know some people who use it when referring to God. It's really no different that just calling Him Father if you think about it.

Oh! Yes, I agree with you so much ... It's so unfortunate that our unsaved friends desire Hell because they believe they will have an eternity of gambling, drunkenness, horing, and hanging out with their friends... If you try to express your beliefs they tune you out...

Ok, so I'm back again to post...on this thread.

Dear Beloved, you ask what's my bible. Any bible that does not use the Alexandrian Text. I hate those corrupt texts with a passion...

Jag

God made men and women,i agree adam and eve were not the only people here.you can tell them from there fruits,so eve was with satan to produce cain,half snake half human.i agree,maybe adam and eve is an illistration of evil entering human beings.

it says , "I will put emnity between your seed and the womans seed." Emnity means: mutual hatred.
Then it goes on to say, "He will crush your head and you will strike his heal" This is Jesus people. Women dont have seed. This points to a miraculous birth. Jesus crushed satan when he died on the cross. The woman did not get impregnated by the seed of satan. That would please Satan. God was punishing Satan in the garden.

Back