Disease X

Hello my sisters from Canada;

I have been following this thread, read through the articles and would like to respond further to both your recent posts. I'm sure the reaction of Canadian citizens is similar to the United States but with varying differences depending which part of the country has dealt with the virus and jabs.

First, it breaks my heart that many people died. My prayers still go out to their families. In 2020 the Church we are now attending lost it's Pastor from COVID and today we have a committee that is still doing a search for a new Pastor.

In the beginning of the pandemic my family complied and wore the masks, washed our hands and at first made appointments to go get the shots. I have a card stamped with all the jabs I received.

Today our hospital doesn't require an appointment to get the shot, just show up to the vaccination area.

In Awe of Him, I know you mean well. I can understand what you shared and this may be true in parts of your community. I get it. Over here in our community my wife and I chose not to get the jab but by no means do we judge those who choose to get vaccinated or assume they're being deceived. They're only trying to take care of the health of their families the best way they can. We reside in the SF Bay Area of 7 million and mask wearing has increased along with the 6 foot distancing from each other.

In my opinion, what I find personally frustrating are the officials, (a mix of leaders, doctors, etc...) who continue to write, speak and report their so called findings, many have become untruths and no answers.

From an emotional side, not one official bothered to check on the welfare of our family. Not one official bothered to attend the many funerals I officiated because of COVID. Not one official was there when members of my family lay in bed for 2 weeks when they caught the virus.

I know that every official cannot possibly visit every family and venue. But to keep issuing documents with new verbiage and fabricated updates just doesn't sink in with me.

So what can I do? Go into prayer and ask the Lord to speak to me, then send and use me. There were many pandemics and plagues before our time, people died but God has always been in center and control of leprosy, cancers, Hong Kong flu, etc...

I will keep an open heart of new findings. Hopefully this will prepare my family, loved ones and Church community in case another pandemic comes.

God bless you both,
sisters Wan and In Awe of Him.
FYI..........Florida did not go into business and personal lockdowns as did other states. We were not mandated to wear masks and
Florida has has relatively low rates of coronavirus cases, deaths and hospitalizations.

The states that did "lock down" saw rates of cases, deaths and hospitalizations that were twice as high as Florida’s.

Hello my sisters from Canada;

I have been following this thread, read through the articles and would like to respond further to both your recent posts. I'm sure the reaction of Canadian citizens is similar to the United States but with varying differences depending which part of the country has dealt with the virus and jabs.

First, it breaks my heart that many people died. My prayers still go out to their families. In 2020 the Church we are now attending lost it's Pastor from COVID and today we have a committee that is still doing a search for a new Pastor.

In the beginning of the pandemic my family complied and wore the masks, washed our hands and at first made appointments to go get the shots. I have a card stamped with all the jabs I received.

Today our hospital doesn't require an appointment to get the shot, just show up to the vaccination area.

In Awe of Him, I know you mean well. I can understand what you shared and this may be true in parts of your community. I get it. Over here in our community my wife and I chose not to get the jab but by no means do we judge those who choose to get vaccinated or assume they're being deceived. They're only trying to take care of the health of their families the best way they can. We reside in the SF Bay Area of 7 million and mask wearing has increased along with the 6 foot distancing from each other.

In my opinion, what I find personally frustrating are the officials, (a mix of leaders, doctors, etc...) who continue to write, speak and report their so called findings, many have become untruths and no answers.

From an emotional side, not one official bothered to check on the welfare of our family. Not one official bothered to attend the many funerals I officiated because of COVID. Not one official was there when members of my family lay in bed for 2 weeks when they caught the virus.

I know that every official cannot possibly visit every family and venue. But to keep issuing documents with new verbiage and fabricated updates just doesn't sink in with me.

So what can I do? Go into prayer and ask the Lord to speak to me, then send and use me. There were many pandemics and plagues before our time, people died but God has always been in center and control of leprosy, cancers, Hong Kong flu, etc...

I will keep an open heart of new findings. Hopefully this will prepare my family, loved ones and Church community in case another pandemic comes.

God bless you both,
sisters Wan and In Awe of Him.
Hi Bob,

Thank you for the response and I agree with everything you said.

Question for you: why did you and your wife decide not to get the jab?

Also, what did you think of the letters I provided?

God bless you Bob.

It's quite alright, Awe. It does appear quite long to me, too. But don't worry, I can summarize it for you. So basically, the vaccines that are touted as "safe and effective" actually contain viral genetic materials that can integrate themselves into the host's cells and become a permanent part of it. The drug companies that developed these vaccines knew this, but they still pushed the vaccines on the public. They also submitted a different version to government regulatory agencies for approval but used a completely different one for the public to use, with devastating results. And these vaccines have caused loss of life and illnesses

Not only all that, but anybody who dares to question these vaccines get smeared as crackpots pushing conspiracy theory by outlets like Wikipedia.
Having had many people in my church that was fearful of taking the vaccine, I went out of my way to find out about it and there assure them that is was safe to take.

Wan, I respect your concerns but interestingly, this technology to produce the Covid vaccine was studied to protect against other infections, including Ebola and other coronaviruses, long before there was even an illness called COVID-19.

This is partially why these vaccines could be so quickly developed to protect against the COVID-19 virus.

A lot of people are worried that because these vaccines use genetic technology, they might have long-term side effects or even change genes. But that’s not how these vaccines work.

These vaccines are made up of a tiny piece of mRNA that triggers your own cells to make the spike protein of the virus that causes COVID-19. This protein provokes an immune response and gets your immune system ready to respond if the COVID-19 virus and its spike protein enter your body.

Really? Did they tell you why they were fearful?
Yes they did. From stories and opinions on the internet mostly.

I had one 85 year old refuse to take the vaccine because she "heard" it would cause sterility. She was an 85 year old widow.

Are there side effects??? Of course there are!!!! Name one medication that does not have any side effects.

Aspirin???? Guess again.
Tylenol???? Guess again.

There is not one single medication made that does not have side effect. What we must do is weigh the side effects against taking something and not taking it.

Not taking the Covid vaccine can and had lead to death.

So far, we've seen very few vaccinated people get hospitalized or die. Sick.......YES. Death......NO.

In stark contrast, most severe illnesses and deaths in recent months have been among unvaccinated people.

It does not matter to me. It is your personal choice.

Are there side effects??? Of course there are!!!! Name one medication that does not have any side effects.

Aspirin???? Guess again.
Tylenol???? Guess again.

There is not one single medication made that does not have side effect. What we must do is weigh the side effects against taking something and not taking it.
Covid has a very high survival rate for the relatively healthy. Yet it has many significant side effects. To me, the risks do not outweigh the benefits.

In stark contrast, most severe illnesses and deaths in recent months have been among unvaccinated people.
I bet you heard this from your chosen source of news. You did not reach this conclusion through research you personally carried out.

Hi Bob, Thank you for the response and I agree with everything you said. Question for you: why did you and your wife decide not to get the jab? Also, what did you think of the letters I provided?
God bless you Bob.

Hello Wan;

My wife and I followed the advice of our primary doctors who know the history of our health and worked very closely with us during the pandemic. For example, how does the Moderna affect my type II diabetes?

I forgot to mention, our doctors did more for us during the last 3 years and after giving us their medical recommendations and advice, we made our choice not to get the next jab.

As far as the letters you provided, I had to re-read the arguments between doctors and I'll bet the issues are still ongoing. As far as the plasmids, SV40s and
non-disclosure by the manufacturers are a bit overwhelming for me.

Still, I read them and perhaps this is beneficial for those who have higher health risks.

God bless
you, sister.

Covid has a very high survival rate for the relatively healthy. Yet it has many significant side effects. To me, the risks do not outweigh the benefits.

I bet you heard this from your chosen source of news. You did not reach this conclusion through research you personally carried out.
Well there you go! God's blessing to you on your choice.

Actually I did. Just looked at a couple of web site and boom....there it was.

One was ".factcheck.org/2022/02/scicheck-latest-cdc-data-unvaccinated"

Another is.."https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/unvaccinated-and-misunderstood-lets-talk"

Another was "https://www.npr.org/2021/07/16/1017002907/u-s-covid-deaths-are-rising-again"

This argument has nothing to do with science and everything to do with trust. Once you lose faith in scientists because of their obvious corruption due to politics, it becomes impossible to believe anything they say on the matter. Instead of blaming the public for their lack of faith, blame the system that compromised everyone involved.

This argument has nothing to do with science and everything to do with trust. Once you lose faith in scientists because of their obvious corruption due to politics, it becomes impossible to believe anything they say on the matter. Instead of blaming the public for their lack of faith, blame the system that compromised everyone involved.
Agreed!...........Follow the money!

This is exactly how I feel, but I just don't know how to put it into words.

May I inquire whether you, sir or madam, have had these vaccines?

This is exactly how I feel, but I just don't know how to put it into words.
You are welcome. It took me a while to formulate this thought but once I did, everything sort of just fell into place. In many ways nothing has changed since antiquity. We are just as superstitious and prejudiced now as we were in the beginning. Whereas once we stoned men for violating the law, now we shun and ruin men for violating whatever is the taboo du jour.

You are welcome. It took me a while to formulate this thought but once I did, everything sort of just fell into place. In many ways nothing has changed since antiquity. We are just as superstitious and prejudiced now as we were in the beginning. Whereas once we stoned men for violating the law, now we shun and ruin men for violating whatever is the taboo du jour.
I feel similarly, sir/madam.

I came across an article online about the nature of government, and more specifically about the Canadian government. However, I believe it's relevant to governments the world over. So I would like to include an excerpt of it here and see what you think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The government offers you ‘protection,’ but you’re forced to pay ‘protection money’ (taxes). If you don’t, you can get hauled off to jail. If you question the authority of the government gang, you can be jailed. If the government gang says you have to shut your business down, your business will be shut down, and if you resist, you can be jailed. If the government gang says your business has to open and provide a service (like using the Emergencies Act to force tow-truck companies to operate in a specific location), then you have to comply.

If the government gang says a border has to be shut down, that border will be shut down, and trying to open it will be a crime. If the government gang says a border has to be opened, that border will be opened, and trying to close it will be a crime. If the government gang says you must use a certain kind of money — money that they can create out of thin air — then you have to use it, and if you try using an alternative you can be accused and charged with a crime.

If you violate private property and cause damage & violence during a protest the government gang agrees with, you can be let off the hook. If you have a protest that is absent of violence and property damage, you can be severely punished if the government gang disagrees with your cause.

If you want to freely provide a service — such as healthcare — to another adult who is willing to pay for it, you can be accused and charged with violating the law. Meanwhile, the government gang can provide that service and force everyone to pay for it at a rate the government gang dictates through taxes.

If you are a law-abiding gun owner, but are part of a political constituency the government gang disapproves of, you can have your property taken away, while individuals the government gang approves of can commit crimes and cause actual violence while getting a slap on the wrist.

And if you are an unvaccinated trucker and the government gang needs you to keep working, you’ll be dubbed a hero, but the moment they change their mind and try to destroy your livelihood, they’ll demonize you in the most vicious and divisive terms.

Government is raw power​

All of the things above are merely a fraction of the instances in which the government operates purely from the threat of punishment and force. Indeed, the fact that the government can send armed people into your home and take your money and your freedom is the foundation upon which all other aspects of government influence rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Link for full article: https://druthers.ca/government-is-a-gang/

If the link doesn't work, you can go to Druthers.ca and then search for the article under the category "totalitarian".

I came across an article online about the nature of government, and more specifically about the Canadian government.
I followed the Canadian truckers' blockade of Ottawa closely while it occurred. Everything you cited from that article is correct, and much more.

I watched as Canadian Mounties beat unarmed women with clubs. I watched as private citizens were treated like slaves and I watched as the majority of the peace-loving civilized society cheered them on. Human beings can be true monsters.

I followed the Canadian truckers' blockade of Ottawa closely while it occurred. Everything you cited from that article is correct, and much more.

I watched as Canadian Mounties beat unarmed women with clubs. I watched as private citizens were treated like slaves and I watched as the majority of the peace-loving civilized society cheered them on. Human beings can be true monsters.
Indeed.

May I ask you if you are Canadian, sir/madam?

Back