Disease X

In June 2023, the United States Congress quietly passed a piece of legislation called House Resolution 3832, also known as the Disease X Act of 2023, that references a mystery contagion that just so happens to be the subject of a World Economic Forum (WEF) meeting that took place on Jan. 17, 2024.

At the WEF meeting, it was discussed that Disease X “could have 20 times more fatalities than COVID.” We also know that talk of Disease X started at least as far back as 2018 when the WEF mentioned it in an article.

Does Congress know something America doesn’t?

In short, the Disease X Act of 2023 reveals plans to establish a new program at BARDA (Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority) to develop medical countermeasures for any future viral threats that have pandemic potential. In other words, there are more COVIDs coming down the pike.

The legislation is intentionally vague, which is certainly no accident. Vague legislation tends to be wide reaching in its scope once executed, which means the severity of its intentions are likely vast and far-reaching.

It really feels to me like it's all planned and there is gonna be a "super Covid" coming soon.

Good morning, Wan;

Good topic and informative to me. I have to be honest, (and it may be a weakness of mine,) but I don't put a lot of stock in subjects such as these when it involves Congress and America.

I could dig deeper, research and arrive at my own views but when I find there is no solution but ongoing discussion with no answers, I choose to let it be and move on.

In this case of Disease X, there was a day back in 2020 when we were tending to our own business and BOOM! There was an outbreak of the Virus. I'm still trying to get past the untruths and no answers regarding the original COVID.

There are many subjects that I will jump in and arrive at a solution, especially when it centers on God, impacts my daily walk with Jesus, my family and people.

Perhaps by reading yours and others thoughts on Disease X I may learn something.

God bless you, Wan.

I am really glad that's how you feel, Bob.

Can you tell me more about the untruths and no answers about the origin of Covid?

Also, I don't know if you know, but the Surgeon General of Florida actually wrote a letter to the head of CDC regarding the efficacy of vaccines. Would you like me to tell you more?

I am really glad that's how you feel, Bob. Can you tell me more about the untruths and no answers about the origin of Covid? Also, I don't know if you know, but the Surgeon General of Florida actually wrote a letter to the head of CDC regarding the efficacy of vaccines. Would you like me to tell you more?

Hello Wan;

Keeping history in mind nobody is prepared for pandemics. We try to learn lessons from it so we're prepared for the next one. But from this past pandemic, or COVID, was one that had too much politics which outweighed the medical explanations with more blame and accusations of devious schemes and plots between countries. These are a large part of the untruths and no answers regarding the origins of COVID.

We prayed for the world who were suffering and dying from the Virus. We paid close attention to the health of our immediate family and followed the country's advice to get 4 or 5 jabs.

We gave thanks to the Lord for covering and healing our family and closest loved ones, but we still haven't understood the whys and outcome of COVID.

To help me get educated in case we have another outbreak of a pandemic then I'm open to learn more.

God bless you, sister.

Amen to that and thank you Bob.

The letter I am referring to:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Drs. Califf and Walensky,

Your ongoing decision to ignore many of the risks associated with mRNA COVID-19 vaccines, alongside your efforts to manipulate the public into thinking they are harmless, have resulted in deep distrust in the American health care system. Beginning with Operation Warp Speed, and possibly to be continued with an additional $5 billion investment in Project NextGen, the federal Government has relentlessly forced a premature vaccine into the arms of the American people with little to no concern for the serious adverse ramifications.

It is critical to acknowledge and address the negative global impact caused by the emergence of COVID-19. Nonetheless, after two years, your collective decisions to deny that natural immunity confers comparable or superior protection to COVID-19 vaccination, push mRNA COVID-19 boosters for the young and healthy and delay acknowledging the risks of vaccine-induced myocarditis have only sowed doubt between the American people and the public health community. Data are unequivocal: after the COVID-19 vaccine rollout, the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) reporting increased by 1,700%, including a 4,400% increase in life-threatening conditions. We are not the first to observe such a trend. Dismissing this pronounced increase as being solely due to reporting trends is a callous denial of corroborating scientific evidence also pointing to increased risk and a poor safety profile. It also fails to explain the disproportionate increase in life-threatening adverse events for the mRNA vaccines compared to all adverse events.

Based on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) own data, rates of incapacitation after mRNA vaccination far surpass other vaccines. This is illustrated in a recent Lancet publication (Rosenblum H. et al.Lancet 2022 – pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35271805) that reports up to one third of individuals being “unable to perform normal daily activities, unable to work, or [receiving] care from a medical professional” in the days following mRNA vaccination.

The study, (Fraiman J. et al. Vaccine 2022 – pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36055877) also found an excess risk of serious adverse events of special interest for 1 in 550 after mRNA vaccination. As you are aware, this is extraordinarily high for a vaccine. In comparison, the risk of serious adverse events after influenza vaccination is much lower (Lusignan S. Lancet Regional Health – Europe 2021 – thelancet.com/pdfs/journals/lanepe/PIIS2666-7762(21)00006-5.pdf). For you to claim that serious adverse events such as these are “rare” when Pfizer and Moderna’s clinical trial data indicate they are not, is a startling exercise in disinformation.

I want to reemphasise that these questions could have been answered if you had required vaccine manufacturers to perform and report adequate clinical trials. Although Project NextGen has been launched under another administration, I anticipate with regret, that you will repeat past mistakes and prematurely promote new therapies to Americans without accurately and truthfully weighing data on risks and benefits.

In light of your stated commitment to transparency and the communication of the risks and benefits associated with these therapies, I am asking that you publicly:

Report why randomised clinical trials were not required prior to the approval of mRNA COVID-19 boosters, including the new bivalent booster.

Explain why adverse events first detected in the Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) safety surveillance system in 2021 were not published in scientific literature until December of 2022. (Hui-LeeWong et al.Vaccine 2023-pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36496287)

Report the FDA and CDC’s interpretations of the study (pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36006288) performed in Thailand, which showed a 3% incidence of myocardial injury in young boys, and the Swiss study (unibas.ch/en/News-Events/News/Uni-Research/Temporary-mild-damage-to-heart-muscle-cells-after-Covid-19-booster-vaccination.html), which also showed a 3% incidence of myocardial injury in adults after receiving the bivalent booster. (MansanguanS,Tropical Medicine and Infectious Disease 2022-pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36006288) & (NCT05438472-clincosm.com/trial/incidence-patient-characteristics-outcome-myocarditis-after-covid-19)

Explain why the Pfizer deadline for reporting its subclinical myocarditis study was delayed until December of 2022, despite the CDC promoting vaccination to millions of young people, and then postponed again until June of 2023 (fda.gov/media/151710/download).

Report the results of the VAERS proportionality analyses that you performed.

Explain why 26 of the 31 published studies using the V-Safe (cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/monitoring/v-safe/index.html) system only report symptoms within the first seven days of vaccination when it is recognised that most serious events occur after this time.

Disclose the rates of adverse events in V-Safe that vaccine recipients believe are related to their COVID-19 vaccine at 12 month follow up.

Explain why the patient reporting fields provided for adverse events in V-Safe are limited to those considered ‘non-serious’ by the CDC and why there is an absence of reporting fields for serious adverse events, such as stroke, myocarditis, shingles, etc.

Report the number of adolescents that have died within days of receiving a second dose or booster of the mRNA COVID-19 vaccine. (Gill J. et al.Archives Pathology and Laboratory Medicine 2022 – allen.silverchair-cdn.com/allen/content_public/journal/aplm/146/8/10.5858_arpa.2021-0435-sa/3/i1543-2165-146-8-925.pdf)

Explain why you have not publicly reported on the studies indicating a likely increased risk of COVID-19 infection after four to six months from receiving mRNA COVID-19 vaccines. (Chemaitelly H. Lancet Infectious Disease 2023 – thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(23)00058-0/fulltext) & (Altarawneh H.N. New England Journal of Medicine 2022 – nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejmoa2203965) & (Lin D.Y. New England Journal of Medicine 2022 – nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2302462).

Explain why you have not required Pfizer to report results of its randomised trial in pregnant women (NCT04754594 – clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04754594), which was completed in July of 2022.

Comment on studies illustrating an increased risk of dysautonomia and postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination. (Kwan AC et al. Nature Cardiovascular Research 2022 – nature.com/articles/s44161-022-00177-8).

Your organisations are the main entities promoting vaccine hesitancy — Florida promotes the truth. It is our duty to provide all information within our power to individuals so they can make their own informed health care decisions. A lack of transparency only harms Americans’ faith in science.

l, Floridians, and people around the world await your response.

Sincerely,

Joseph A. Ladapo, MD, PhD State Surgeon General

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In June 2023, the United States Congress quietly passed a piece of legislation called House Resolution 3832, also known as the Disease X Act of 2023, that references a mystery contagion that just so happens to be the subject of a World Economic Forum (WEF) meeting that took place on Jan. 17, 2024.

At the WEF meeting, it was discussed that Disease X “could have 20 times more fatalities than COVID.” We also know that talk of Disease X started at least as far back as 2018 when the WEF mentioned it in an article.

In short, the Disease X Act of 2023 reveals plans to establish a new program at BARDA (Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority) to develop medical countermeasures for any future viral threats that have pandemic potential. In other words, there are more COVIDs coming down the pike.

The legislation is intentionally vague, which is certainly no accident. Vague legislation tends to be wide reaching in its scope once executed, which means the severity of its intentions are likely vast and far-reaching.

It really feels to me like it's all planned and there is gonna be a "super Covid" coming soon.
According to certain reports, there is one with a 100% mortality rate.
All we can do, is simply keep our focus on God :)

Wan.......with all the respect in the world to you personally, however this is how conspiracy theories start.

Actually, there is NO "Disease X" or "Pathogen X".

They are simply placeholder names for a fully fictitious disease and the organism that causes it, in the same way that the letter 'X' in mathematics stands for an unknown variable.

It was done by the WHO as a way to promote base-level research into cures for unknown but highly dangerous pathogens that MAY come about in the future. Now, because of COVID, many global leaders are paying closer attention to public health crises like pandemics, and using the placeholder name "Disease X" gives them an easy way to discuss it.

Wan.......with all the respect in the world to you personally, however this is how conspiracy theories start.

Actually, there is NO "Disease X" or "Pathogen X".

They are simply placeholder names for a fully fictitious disease and the organism that causes it, in the same way that the letter 'X' in mathematics stands for an unknown variable.

It was done by the WHO as a way to promote base-level research into cures for unknown but highly dangerous pathogens that MAY come about in the future. Now, because of COVID, many global leaders are paying closer attention to public health crises like pandemics, and using the placeholder name "Disease X" gives them an easy way to discuss it.

Hi Major, thank you for your post.

You said global leaders are paying more attention to concerns like pandemic. You assume that governments genuinely care about the health of their populations, this is conjecture. You think I have no basis for believing what I believe and you call it "conspiracy theory". But the thing is, neither of us has any concrete proof. I cannot prove there is conspiracy among lawmakers but you also cannot prove that governments care about the loss of human lives.

Hi Wan ... Here in Canada the pandemic really divided the nation. I should say the vaccines did the dividing. It seems we went from live and let live to a whole new level of.... arrogance.
We have those who chose to listen to the government mandates and comply with vaccination and then a group who refused to comply. The group who chose NOT to comply ( in my opinion )... caused a HUGE split to occur. Friends and family members got black listed for making a choice that should have been exactly THAT.... a choice. I have a neighbour who I try to AVOID now because of his "I'm RIGHT and you're WRONG attitude. I stay clear of any kind of discussions regarding what is happening in the world. It is ALL speculation on all sides.

*edit. I don't know how to word what I said without seeming like I agree more with one side. I believe in choice.

Last edited:
Hi Major, thank you for your post.

You said global leaders are paying more attention to concerns like pandemic. You assume that governments genuinely care about the health of their populations, this is conjecture. You think I have no basis for believing what I believe and you call it "conspiracy theory". But the thing is, neither of us has any concrete proof. I cannot prove there is conspiracy among lawmakers but you also cannot prove that governments care about the loss of human lives.

Not so brother. What I actually said was......." however this is how conspiracy theories start."

I am sure that those who make up governments all over the world have children, family, friends and so forth. They are just like every one else and I am totally sure that YES, they are concerned about the people in their country.

Now allow me to ask you....why do ALL countries have police departments??????

Because they care about the people in their country!!!

Now, YES, it does seem as if some 3rd world countries such as N. Korea and such are only concerned about the dictator that rules them.

However. to me that does not seem to be the case in developed countries, especially those of a democratic nature.

Consider how fast the USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, Asia moved to fight the Covid plague.

Do you remember that President Donald Trump implemented a 15-day voluntary national lockdown.
The guidelines limited mass gatherings to 10 people, advised against discretionary travel, and recommended closure of schools, dine-in restaurants, bars, and other public places.

Wearing masks was suggested.

A vaccince that normally would take about 10 years was fast tracked and made available in 1 year.

In March and April, of 2021 Congress passed four major bills addressing COVID-19:
(1) the Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Supplemental Appropriations Act, an USD $8.3 billion bill that provided funding to states and localities for COVID-19 preparedness and response;
(2) the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA), which addressed insurance coverage of coronavirus testing, paid sick leave, nutrition assistance, and unemployment benefits;
(3) the CARES Act, which included more than USD $150 billion for hospitals, research, treatment, and stockpiling equipment and an additional USD $150 billion for state and local governments to invest in capabilities like testing and contact tracing infrastructure; and
(4) the Paycheck Protection Program and Health Care Enhancement Act, which allotted USD $75 billion to hospitals and $25 billion to increase testing capacity.

It seems to me that the government cared so much that it went overboard!!!

Hi Wan ... Here in Canada the pandemic really divided the nation. I should say the vaccines did the dividing. It seems we went from live and let live to a whole new level of.... arrogance.
We have those who chose to listen to the government mandates and comply with vaccination and then a group who refused to comply. The group who chose NOT to comply ( in my opinion )... caused a HUGE split to occur. Friends and family members got black listed for making a choice that should have been exactly THAT.... a choice. I have a neighbour who I try to AVOID now because of his "I'm RIGHT and you're WRONG attitude. I stay clear of any kind of discussions regarding what is happening in the world. It is ALL speculation on all sides.

*edit. I don't know how to word what I said without seeming like I agree more with one side. I believe in choice.
Interesting, Awe. So these people who think they are right, are they anti-vaxx or pro-vaxx?

nteresting, Awe. So these people who think they are right, are they anti-vaxx or pro-vaxx?
I suppose there are always going to be people with an attitude of superiority over others... however... what I have noticed is that those who have chosen NOT to get vaxxed are the ones who seem to think that those who did get vaxxed have been TRICKED... DECEIVED... and have GIVEN INTO something.

I am sure that those who make up governments all over the world have children, family, friends and so forth. They are just like every one else and I am totally sure that YES, they are concerned about the people in their country.
This is still not proof. Basically you take your own mentality and project it onto politician. In other words, you personally have kids and friends whom you care about, so you assume this is true for those in governments as well.

Now allow me to ask you....why do ALL countries have police departments??????

Because they care about the people in their country!!!
Nope. At the beginning of the history of police departments, maybe the government then cared. But now we still have police departments because any politician who advocates the dismantling of such an institution will lose elections. It's not because politicians care about the populace.

You really need to come up with concrete proof that governments care about the populations they rule. Instead of just speculating like that.

This is still not proof. Basically you take your own mentality and project it onto politician. In other words, you personally have kids and friends whom you care about, so you assume this is true for those in governments as well.

Nope. At the beginning of the history of police departments, maybe the government then cared. But now we still have police departments because any politician who advocates the dismantling of such an institution will lose elections. It's not because politicians care about the populace.

You really need to come up with concrete proof that governments care about the populations they rule. Instead of just speculating like that.
No sir I do not. We all have our opinions and views and bias's. I have views life and situation and conflicts for 80 years and I have the up most respect for the Police and governtment people.

Are some bad. YES.
Are some doctors bad. YES.
Are some Pastors bad. YES!

That is simply life.

I suppose there are always going to be people with an attitude of superiority over others... however... what I have noticed is that those who have chosen NOT to get vaxxed are the ones who seem to think that those who did get vaxxed have been TRICKED... DECEIVED... and have GIVEN INTO something.
Hi, Awe, thank you for your response and indeed I agree with you. I have come across an article, it's about covid vacciens. I will share it below with you and everyone. Let me know what you think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

By Dr. Mark Trozzi, MD.

With all the world’s attention on Israel and Palestine in recent weeks, you may have missed Health Canada’s bombshell confirmation that vials of mRNA Covid-19 injections manufactured by Pfizer and Moderna are contaminated with plasmid DNA. (bit.ly/47MgAd1)

Most concerning is that the undisclosed and seemingly deliberate integration of the Simian Virus 40 (SV40) promotor sequence in the Pfizer vials poses serious risks of cancer and harm to the immune systems of those injected. These discoveries have serious health implications, as well as important implications for civil and criminal liability of the manufacturers of these products.

These injections were labelled as ‘safe and effective vaccines’. However, analysis of the ingredients listed in the fine print revealed trillions of copies of mRNA for a patented coronavirus spike protein, packaged in a lipid nanotechnology delivery system that penetrates all tissues and cells. Even doctors and patients who did their research and understood how different this product was from anything previously called a vaccine were unable to facilitate or give informed consent, as the presence of DNA and additional genetic sequences were undeclared.

On 9 October 2023, the World Council for Health (WCH) held an expert panel that confirmed the findings by multiple laboratories of DNA contamination, and discussed the implications. This expert hearing was hosted by Dr Mark Trozzi and Christof Plothe, DO of the WCH, with panelists Kevin McKernan, Dr Janci Lindsay, Prof. Sucharit Bhakdi, Prof. Alexandra HenrionCaude, Assoc Prof Byram Bridle, Dr Peter Mc Cullough, Prof Brigitte König, Dr Jessica Rose, and attorney Katie Ashby-Koppens.

Ten days later, Health Canada became the first national regulator to make a statement. They declared that they were aware of some low levels of DNA contamination but had not been aware of the presence of the SV40 promoter or other additional genetic sequences. This is not surprising because the product provided to the medical regulators to test appears to be different from that distributed to the population.

We are unfortunately accustomed to issues of contamination of our food, water, air, and soil. However this ‘DNA contamination’ of the Covid-19 ‘vaccines’ involves injecting unsuspecting persons with substances that might genetically modify them, and that pose multiple serious health risks both to them and to their offspring.

Even a normal vaccine requires a decade of monitoring to assess its safety and effectiveness. These genetic therapies were imposed on the world’s population after only two months of experiments on humans. Those experiments were riddled with the intent to obfuscate safety concerns and dramatise the benefits of the product. Furthermore, we do not know if those experiments were carried out with the clean mRNA products that the manufacturers had handed to governments for approval, or the highly DNA-contaminated products which they then distributed and administered to the world’s population.

In fact, in Pfizer’s highly flawed two-month clinical human experiment prior to the emergency approval of their product, there were more deaths among the ‘vaccinated’ test subjects than the ‘unvaccinated’ control group. Recent analysis has revealed that, so far, these novel injections have most likely caused at least 17 million deaths and hundreds of millions of severe injuries worldwide. (bit.ly/40X8bRL)

In April 2023, Kevin McKernan and colleagues reported on the discovery of high levels of contamination of mRNA injection vials with plasmid DNA, including the gene sequence for the SV40 promotor (McKernan et al., 2023, osf.io/b9t7m/). Since then, medical regulators were alerted to this problem but, until recently, there had been no replies or feedback from any of them. Health Canada is the first medical regulator to have confirmed the presence of one SV40 DNA sequence in the Pfizer Covid-19 injections, which the manufacturer had not previously highlighted. More recently, the European Medicines Agency (EMA) confirmed the same. (bit.ly/3uz0aXj)

The Epoch Times immediately contacted Health Canada about this, and they confirmed that, “Although the full DNA sequence of the Pfizer plasmid was provided at the time of initial filing, the sponsor did not specifically identify the SV40 sequence.”

The regulator said that after genomics experts Kevin McKernan and Dr Phillip J. Buckhaults earlier this year publicly raised the issue of the presence of SV40 enhancers in the vaccines to The Epoch Times, “… it was possible for Health Canada to confirm the presence of the enhancer based on the plasmid DNA sequence submitted by Pfizer against the published SV40 enhancer sequence.”

Kevin McKernan and Dr Jessica Rose, both panelists at the WCH expert hearing, are among the authors of a preprint study released in October 2023, confirming the same contamination in all the vials examined in Ontario, Canada (Speicher et al, 2023, osf.io/mjc97). The data they present demonstrates the presence of billions to hundreds of billions of DNA molecules per dose in these injections. All of them exceed—by between 188- and 509-fold—the guidelines set by the FDA and WHO for residual DNA of 10 nanograms per dose.

“The current regulatory standards for DNA contamination are woefully inappropriate as they do not consider the source, i.e. whether it is intact, replicable plasmid, or residual chopped-up random DNA. The standards do not account for the newer LNP delivery system, which delivers this DNA even into the nucleus of cells. They do not consider the type of DNA and if there is a strong regulatory element such as an intact promoter, especially one that is known as a strong promoter of mammalian gene expression, such as SV40.” –Dr Janci C Lindsay, PhD, Toxicologist, Molecular Biologist

It is vital to understand the information presented in the preprints released by McKernan et al. and Speicher et al., yet this is highly technical and not easy to understand. The following sections offer explanations of terms and techniques to assist members of the public to make sense of these findings and to participate in discussions arising from these recent discoveries.

What are plasmids and why are they relevant?​

Plasmids (or plasmid DNA, pDNA) are small circles of double-stranded DNA found within bacteria, such as E. coli. The biotech industry uses ‘designer plasmids’ inserted into bacteria to amplify specific DNA sequences and produce a number of pharmaceutical products, including insulin, human growth hormone, and the mRNA in the Covid-19 injections.

To mass-produce mRNA for the Covid-19 injections, DNA that codes for the spike protein was spliced into a plasmid and inserted into E. coli bacteria, which were then cultured in fermentation vats, producing multiple copies of the required DNA blueprint. This plasmid DNA was then used to create corresponding mRNA for the injections. At this point, the plasmid DNA was supposed to be removed from the mRNA product. But this purification step was not carried out properly by Pfizer and Moderna, resulting in multiple labs confirming that approximately 35% of the genetic material in the injection vials is plasmid DNA, not the advertised mRNA.

In fact, Pfizer and Moderna applied for and received emergency use authorization to manufacture the mRNA Covid-19 ‘vaccines’ using a different and cleaner method than the one described above, which they used to mass produce the injections that were distributed and injected into most of the world’s population. This represents a ‘bait and switch’, which is arguably a fraud that cancels their shield of legal indemnity for harms caused by these ‘vaccines’.

The goal of the Covid-19 injections was to introduce mRNA coding for the spike protein into human cells, which would then produce the spike protein. This in turn would generate an immune response, resulting in immunity to SARS-CoV-2. These mRNA molecules were encapsulated within pegylated lipid nanoparticles (pegLNPs), a nanotechnology delivery system that allows them to pass through the cell membrane, and also protects them from being destroyed by enzymes in the cell.

What we were not told is that the undesired plasmid DNA, which contains multiple genetic sequences, was also encapsulated within the pegLNPs along with the intended mRNA. Once injected, these pegLNPs can travel to and penetrate all organs and tissues in the body, where they deliver their genetic payload into all types of cells. In this way, foreign DNA can actually be delivered into the living cells of any tissues in a person’s body.

What is SV40 and why is it relevant?​

SV40 is the abbreviation for Simian Virus 40, a tumor-causing DNA polyomavirus (Institute of Medicine, 2002) that was found contaminating polio vaccines produced in the 1950s and 1960s (Garcea & Imperiale, 2003; Vilchez & Butel, 2004). It has been strongly suspected that the SV40 virus was the cause of cancers in people who were injected with those contaminated polio vaccines.

Pfizer’s COVID-19 mRNA injections do not contain the complete SV40 virus but rather SV40 genetic sequences. One of these, the SV40 promoter genetic sequence, can facilitate the transport of foreign DNA into the nuclei of our cells, and its integration into our chromosomes. This is tantamount to the genetic modification of humans.

Unfortunately, this genetic sequence can facilitate the entry of potentially oncogenic (cancer-causing) factors into our cells and can also facilitate the access of plasmid DNA into the nuclei of cells, potentially causing ‘insertional mutagenesis’ (a mutation resulting from the insertion of exogenous DNA into the genome).

While the pegLNPs promote entry of the mRNA into the cell, the SV40 promoter can actually carry the genetic material into the nucleus. David Dean, Professor of Pediatrics at the University of Rochester Medical Center, said about this process:

Furthermore, we have demonstrated that portions of the 72 bp SV40 enhancer are required for the nuclear entry of plasmid DNA in all eukaryotic cells tested to date; plasmids not containing this sequence remain in the cytoplasm until cell division, whereas plasmids containing the enhancer migrate to the nucleus within several hours …
Dr Dean goes further, saying that any surviving plasmids in the cell can integrate into the cell nucleus during cell division, even without a transfectant (SV40 promotor). Transfectants like SV40 promoters and LNPs guarantee plasmid integration into cell DNA; but even if they didn’t, the plasmids could still integrate into our chromosomes.

When a modified plasmid sequence (including the SV40 promotor) is introduced into a human cell, it can integrate into the host cell’s chromosomal DNA through homologous recombination or non-homologous endjoining. Homologous recombination occurs when the plasmid sequence shares some similarity with the target chromosomal DNA, facilitating the integration. This has the potential of integrating DNA into genes, mutating them, and potentially causing cancer.

Once combined, the plasmid DNA sequences, including the SV40 promoter, can become a permanent part of the cell’s genome. This foreign DNA may then be read by the cell’s transcriptional machinery, producing corresponding messenger RNA. This is then transported out of the nucleus into the cytoplasm of the cell, where it is used to produce specific proteins. These same cellular mechanisms can recognise and use the SV40 promoter to initiate the transcription of nearby genes. Depending on the location of the integrated plasmid and regulatory elements, this could include the expression of oncogenes (genes associated with cancer) or other genes, depending on the location and regulatory elements near the integrated plasmid.

There has been an unprecedented rise in cancer since the Covid-19 injections were rolled out. This includes extremely aggressive cancers being called ‘turbo cancers’. Multiple cancer-causing mechanisms have been found to account for this aspect of the impact of the Covid-19 injections. The SV40 promoter sequence may be another crucial factor in understanding the strong statistical association between the injections and cancer.

Some have suggested that the SV40 enhancer sequence was used in the plasmids to enhance production of more plasmids during the bacterial phase of the manufacturing process. But it is essential to understand that the SV40 sequence does not work in bacteria. It only works in the cells of mammals, including humans. So why was it designed into the plasmids when it could serve no honest purpose there?

Why is non-disclosure by the manufacturers of the presence of plasmid DNA in the injections important?​

The fact that the producers of the mRNA injection failed to inform the regulators of the SV40 promotor sequence has far-reaching consequences. It is not just a toxin that could potentially be removed from the victims once identified; rather, it is genetic material that has the potential to integrate foreign DNA into the human genome. This raises the possibility that a majority of humans on this planet could by now essentially be genetically modified, not to mention generations to come. We do not know at this stage whether or not this is the case, but thousands of scientists and doctors demand an immediate halt to all Covid-19 genetic ‘vaccine’ campaigns. No one should be injected with these products!

In the 1980s, the vaccine industry was freed of all liability for any side effects from any vaccine administered, making it very difficult for injured persons or families of deceased persons to obtain compensation. This is also the case with the COVID-19 injections, and there is no doubt that, had this not been the case, this novel and experimental gene therapy would never have been released to the entire world.

A vital court ruling was recently made in Michigan, USA. Specifically, the court ruled that a contaminated version of the medical product would render the pharmaceutical company’s legal indemnity null and void, as the product, but not any contaminants, is subject to legal indemnity. Failing to disclose a bio-active component goes one step further. This is a clear violation of existing manufacturing principles and laws and should have legal consequences.

At a minimum, the manufacturers of these injections must be held liable for injuries, deaths, and any other damages resulting from these contaminated products.

Implications for informed consent​

Nuremberg Code promulgated after World War Two clearly states that no medication should be used on the public without informed consent. Even in the absence of the now-confirmed DNA contamination, informed consent was already impossible, bearing in mind the short duration of approval trials, the lack of animal studies, the unforeseeable consequences of experimental gene therapy, and many other reasons. However, the lack of transparency regarding the presence of plasmid DNA, with its potentially gene-modifying and cancer-inducing ingredients, has made it impossible for even the most diligent of doctors to inform their patients. Informed consent for these injections does not exist, and never has.

The Precautionary Principle now demands that Health Canada and medical regulators of all countries using these ‘vaccines’, or any proposed experimental mRNA injections, stop their distribution and administration immediately. Additionally, state-funded media organisations must promptly alert the public. It is their duty to serve the public, not the pharmaceutic industry. We call upon all persons to alert others, help stop these injections, and protect innocent lives.

Many organisations, including the WCH in its Covid-19 Vaccine Pharmacovigilance Report, have previously raised the alarm and called for a halt to the Covid-19 genetic ‘vaccines’. The WCH now calls upon all national and international health regulatory bodies and health agencies to halt the Covid-19 ‘vaccines’ and take immediate steps to protect the public.

This article was originally published by worldcouncilforhealth.org. All sources for this article can be found on the World Council for Health’s Substack at worldcouncilforhealth.substack.com

Hi Wan To be honest with you... I am not going to read the article you enclosed... It's way too long for my little brain cells... and this is a topic I have moved on from. Blessings to you.

Hi Wan To be honest with you... I am not going to read the article you enclosed... It's way too long for my little brain cells... and this is a topic I have moved on from. Blessings to you.
It's quite alright, Awe. It does appear quite long to me, too. But don't worry, I can summarize it for you. So basically, the vaccines that are touted as "safe and effective" actually contain viral genetic materials that can integrate themselves into the host's cells and become a permanent part of it. The drug companies that developed these vaccines knew this, but they still pushed the vaccines on the public. They also submitted a different version to government regulatory agencies for approval but used a completely different one for the public to use, with devastating results. And these vaccines have caused loss of life and illnesses

Not only all that, but anybody who dares to question these vaccines get smeared as crackpots pushing conspiracy theory by outlets like Wikipedia.

Last edited:
It's quite alright, Awe. It does appear quite long to me, too. But don't worry, I can summarize it for you. So basically, the vaccines that are touted as "safe and effective" actually contain viral genetic materials that can integrate themselves into the host's cells and become a permanent part of it. The drug companies that developed these vaccines knew this, but they still pushed the vaccines on the public. They also submitted a different version to government regulatory agencies for approval but used a completely different one for the public to use, with devastating results. And these vaccines have caused loss of life and illnesses

Not only all that, but anybody who dares to question these vaccines get smeared as crackpots pushing conspiracy theory buy outlets like Wikipedia.
With all due respect Wan... I think you might have missed the part of my post that stated...this is a topic that I have moved on from. I did not read the article because I am truly not interested in this WAR that the world has engaged in. I am on several medications... they all have side effects. I know this when I sign up to TAKE that medication. AGAIN... it's all about CHOICE.

*Edit... my response sounds rather cold hearted.... Wan... I am not stating that the article is NOT factual... I am simply stating I have shut down on all information regarding the pandemic.

Last edited:
It's quite alright, Awe. It does appear quite long to me, too. But don't worry, I can summarize it for you. So basically, the vaccines that are touted as "safe and effective" actually contain viral genetic materials that can integrate themselves into the host's cells and become a permanent part of it. The drug companies that developed these vaccines knew this, but they still pushed the vaccines on the public. They also submitted a different version to government regulatory agencies for approval but used a completely different one for the public to use, with devastating results. And these vaccines have caused loss of life and illnesses Not only all that, but anybody who dares to question these vaccines get smeared as crackpots pushing conspiracy theory by outlets like Wikipedia.

Hello my sisters from Canada;

I have been following this thread, read through the articles and would like to respond further to both your recent posts. I'm sure the reaction of Canadian citizens is similar to the United States but with varying differences depending which part of the country has dealt with the virus and jabs.

First, it breaks my heart that many people died. My prayers still go out to their families. In 2020 the Church we are now attending lost it's Pastor from COVID and today we have a committee that is still doing a search for a new Pastor.

In the beginning of the pandemic my family complied and wore the masks, washed our hands and at first made appointments to go get the shots. I have a card stamped with all the jabs I received.

Today our hospital doesn't require an appointment to get the shot, just show up to the vaccination area.

In Awe of Him, I know you mean well. I can understand what you shared and this may be true in parts of your community. I get it. Over here in our community my wife and I chose not to get the jab but by no means do we judge those who choose to get vaccinated or assume they're being deceived. They're only trying to take care of the health of their families the best way they can. We reside in the SF Bay Area of 7 million and mask wearing has increased along with the 6 foot distancing from each other.

In my opinion, what I find personally frustrating are the officials, (a mix of leaders, doctors, etc...) who continue to write, speak and report their so called findings, many have become untruths and no answers.

From an emotional side, not one official bothered to check on the welfare of our family. Not one official bothered to attend the many funerals I officiated because of COVID. Not one official was there when members of my family lay in bed for 2 weeks when they caught the virus.

I know that every official cannot possibly visit every family and venue. But to keep issuing documents with new verbiage and fabricated updates just doesn't sink in with me.

So what can I do? Go into prayer and ask the Lord to speak to me, then send and use me. There were many pandemics and plagues before our time, people died but God has always been in center and control of leprosy, cancers, Hong Kong flu, etc...

I will keep an open heart of new findings. Hopefully this will prepare my family, loved ones and Church community in case another pandemic comes.

God bless you both,
sisters Wan and In Awe of Him.

With all due respect Wan... I think you might have missed the part of my post that stated...this is a topic that I have moved on from. I did not read the article because I am truly not interested in this WAR that the world has engaged in. I am on several medications... they all have side effects. I know this when I sign up to TAKE that medication. AGAIN... it's all about CHOICE.

*Edit... my response sounds rather cold hearted.... Wan... I am not stating that the article is NOT factual... I am simply stating I have shut down on all information regarding the pandemic.
Amen sister! I am right there with you. ALL medications have side effects. We choose to live with those side effects over the pain we have or are trying to manage.

Back