Did I commit the unforgivable sin or not?

Daniel Jesus is calling you. Remember the parable of the lost sheep? The Good Shepherd went looking for the one sheep that had gone astray. When He found him He carried him on His shoulders. What about the prodigal son ? His Father ran out to meet him. God forgives those who repent, do not let satan deceive you.
Meditate on Jesus The Son of God. He died the most horrible death for every sinner. Would a demon do that so that you could have eternal life? Of course not. Peay to The Father from your heart, tell Him everything and confess all. Ask for forgiveness in The Nane of Jesus. Read the words of Jesus in the gospels and feel His love.
No it is not too late.
God Bless You

Last edited:
Here's why I believe that I can't be forgiven. Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is believing that the Holy Spirit is a demonic spirit. I think that I first started having these thoughts when I was a kid at 14 after hearing about the unforgivable sin. Then I actually believed one of the thoughts about when the pharisees said that Jesus had an demonic spirit but as I said, I tried to fight back and cancel it. At first, it was doubts of Jesus divinity but then it messed me up. I feel like it's too late. I prayed to God but he didn't answer. I am stuck in dead religion with no repentance and a heart change and I feel like my heart is so hardened against God's mercy and forgiveness. Any advice?

Here's why I believe that I can't be forgiven. Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is believing that the Holy Spirit is a demonic spirit. I think that I first started having these thoughts when I was a kid at 14 after hearing about the unforgivable sin. Then I actually believed one of the thoughts about when the pharisees said that Jesus had an demonic spirit but as I said, I tried to fight back and cancel it. At first, it was doubts of Jesus divinity but then it messed me up. I feel like it's too late. I prayed to God but he didn't answer. I am stuck in dead religion with no repentance and a heart change and I feel like my heart is so hardened against God's mercy and forgiveness. Any advice?

NO Daniel.........you have been given very bad information!

What I do not understand is why you can not accept the advice given to you????
I do not mean to be hard or mean to you, but it almost seems as if you want to believe that you can not be saved.
ANYONE can be saved of EVERYTHING they have ever done.

Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is believing that the Holy Spirit is a demonic spirit is false teaching and a Lie someone has told you!!!!

#1.........That is an impossibility!!!! The Holy Spirit IS GOD!!! He can not in any way be a demon!

Now.........FORET THAT NONESENSE!

Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is when you take the true work of the Holy Spirit and reject Him and His calling.

The example of that would be When a person does not know Jesus as Savior the primary work of the Holy Spirit in that person’s heart is to convict them of sin and point them to Christ with the hopes of them turning to Christ for salvation. John 6:44 says that no one comes to Christ unless the Father draws them. The Father draws them by the work of the Holy Spirit. If someone constantly rejects the Holy Spirit and speaks evil about him, attributing his work to Satan here is what is happening: they are rejecting the only one who can convict them of sin and move them towards repentance.

My advice to you is to focus on something else in your life!

Why not think upon Romans 10:9????
Why not think upon Romans 10:17?
What about Romans 3:23 and 6:23????
Have you read and considered John 3:16???????

The CFS Staff has MERGED all of these similar threads into ONE, so all information and discussions are in once place.

The original questions have been asked and answered, but as a courtesy, we will allow this thread to continue - for now.

`

Back