Classical Selections to Enjoy - by NearertoGod

Discussion in 'Books, Music and Television' started by NearertoGod, Sep 14, 2009.

?

This poll is closed

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. NO

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. 9/25/09 - Music for Rainy Days

Music for Rainy Days

[​IMG]
    Cara Weston Photography

If links do not work, Copy/Paste into your URL box. For some reason, they do not activate all the time.

2. 9/25/09 - East meets West

East meets West
    ________
    Traditional Japanese Music Selections
    [​IMG]

3. Beautiful pics. sis

Really like the rainy days picture

4. Hey, I think that music from Dustin is from the movie "Interview with A Vampire" isn't it?

5. Thanks. I try to find art to fit the mood of music.

I do know three of them are from Marie Antoinette. I've never seen 'Interview' so I couldn't tell you. Might be interesting check out.

6. Oh yeah, I really like that one, too, because it reminds of those rainy days when it is warm, you can smell the rain, hear the thunder, and everything is perfect. :)

7. Yes it does....This may sound weird but I love the rain.

8. Marie Antoinette was in "Interview with A Vampire" and Tom Cruise. He was playing that song by Dustin on the piano. Tom Cruise and Marie Antoinette were both Vampires.

9. I love it too. It is relaxing.

I meant the movie Marie Antoinette. Three of the songs were in that one.

10. Sorry, mis-read hehehe. I think I may check out that one. From hearing you talk about it, sounds interesting.

11. You should try it. Very interesting.

12. Just viewing your website. It is beautiful. I wish I could create a website.

13. 9/25/09 - Works for Harp

Works for the Harp
    _______
    Played by Isabelle Moretti

[​IMG]
    Portrait of Rose Adelaide Ducrex with Harp

14. Oh, thank you. I kind of re-did the theme I saw on Google and fixed it up a little bit. I am glad you like it. :eek::eek::D

15. 9/26/09 - Music of the night

Constellations

16. The pic is awesome Yaz. I am now listening to this music while also listening to the rain outside. This is so very relaxing.

17. It's beautiful, isn't it? I love the night sky.

18. Your lucky, too, I miss the rain. I wish it would rain - I miss it so much. I love that smell, and the way the clouds look...can you send me some, please? :p

19. 9/27/09 - Ballet lessons - Diana Vishneva

Variation practice in 6 parts

Unfortunately it is in Russian with Japanese subtitles. However, watching Diana dance makes up for it all!

Copy + Paste links into your URL box if they do not work

20. 9/27/09 - Gyorgy Ligeti