1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Christians are in Hell

Discussion in 'Bible Study' started by Hrt4Christ, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Christians are in Hell

2. The world is full of awful circumstances for sure. Drugs are like the devil in pill form to me, My husband has been clean though for one year!!! Thank you LORD, but still he isn't in church:( My brother is 25 and has hepatitis, liver problem's due to it, is still on anything you can take and often sells it, it's is a nightmare or hell as you put it to see what he has done to my family:(:( Only God can deliver him from this addiction, and I pray HE will.
    I haven't experienced alot of the rest, but for those going through them, I pray for them cause i imagine it could feel like they are in hell.

But, if the unbeliever's only knew, hell is going to be so much worse than anything we could suffer here upon earth i think. I want to be in heaven for all eternity with my LORD!!!
  3. That reminded me of the former Pope of the Catholics:

John Paul II believed that hell is also now but the difference is that you would only have that if you separate youself from God.

Biblically speaking, a person can experience hell if you become like the Pharisees:

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves
    Mat 23:15

You'll become a child of Hell. But of course, we don't want that. The bible tells us that even here on earth there is a way we could experience a little bit of heaven:

Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.
    Heb 8:5

Moses, through the offerings of Israel, was actually doing something similar to what we will do in heaven. And that is offering of praises to God. that's why, we as Christians should continue giving the sacrifice of praise like what Israel did:

By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name
    Heb 13:15

Because by doing so, we are actually following heavenly things, a pattern in heaven. When John saw the future, he saw exactly that:

And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:
    Rev 19:1

So everytime, we sing to God, everytime we praise him, we should be really happy, because everytime we do these things, we are tasting a bit of heaven. :smiley90:
  4. I am God's unprofitable servant: I have done that which was my duty to do. But you are welcome.

God bless you too brother.
  5. Major

I agree that what we go through here on earth is sometime very bad.

Life is hard that is for sure. I grieve especially for parents who have terminally ill children. To them, that must be hell on earth.

Unfortuniatly there is something worse than that. Those parents losing a child, then they temselves refusing to come to Christ. The child will see God but the parents will experience the reality of that thing a lot of us do not want to talk about...Hell.

I have noticed that this site does not approve of too much discussion on this subject. We talk a lot about heaven but I wonder how many of you realize that Jesus, God in the flesh spoke more on hell than did He about heaven. That being the case, one has to wonder why it is such a neglected topic today.

Do not hear me wrong. I am not saying it should be discussed all the time.
    I am simply saying that it is in the Bible.
  6. Thankyou for this useful post

brother in Christ