1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Bring Back My Polly Account!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by polarbear95, May 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't know what in the world happened, but I had no permission to access my account anymore. WHAT HAPPENED? I even got a PM message but I couldn't read it because I got no access to my account.

At least let me read it! WHAT WAS IT?

You better unban me as soon as possible or I'll sue you.
    Mike Flanaganmenstein likes this.
  2. Polly you are out of control.
  3. More like a spoiled brat full of demands and no humility and full of fears. God help her.
  4. It could be her medication?
    FaithfulMom and 福井舞 say Amen and like this.
  5. That's a real possibility.
    FaithfulMom likes this.
  6. Did both her accounts get deleted?
  7. Her Polly account is on a 7 day time out and her Polarbear account has been banned.

We don't delete accounts.
    Abdicate likes this.
  8. What happened this time?
  9. She really went off the deep end.
  10. Is there a specific thread? Just in general?
  11. I've removed the threads. Her language was not appropriate. It was quite a meltdown.
  12. Good idea with the time out.
  13. Oh, wow. That's too bad.
  14. Appreciated.
  15. Was it my thread ?
  16. Also..you can't sue polly ^^ lol
  17. I don't know what happened. But we should keep praying for her. Sigh.
    福井舞 likes this.
  18. not trying to make excuse for her or anything, but people with mental health issues who are having a break down don't really know what they are doing, we should keep praying for her.
    SergioL, Mitspa, Heart_for_Christ and 1 other person say Amen and like this.
  19. I agree, but I think she knew she was making that thread to upset herself.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.