Bring Back My Polly Account!

Status
Not open for further replies.
not trying to make excuse for her or anything, but people with mental health issues who are having a break down don't really know what they are doing, we should keep praying for her.

From what I've seen today, it's a problem that she desperately needs to seek professional, non-Internet help to resolve. Until that happens, I believe that more harm than good will come from the time spent here or anywhere else on the Internet.

From what I've seen today, it's a problem that she desperately needs to seek professional, non-Internet help to resolve. Until that happens, I believe that more harm than good will come from the time spent here or anywhere else on the Internet.

I disagree. I think she has come a long way.

She has more doctors than all of us on this forum, put together... She is not lacking medical help...but she needs spiritual power and a real encounter with the Spirit of God. Its coming, I believe, but she has a level of pride and selfishness that needs to be repented of at least in part, before God can move through that obedience. I know she is frustrating and I think you guys are right to keep her in line, but I hope that we don't give-up on her...I really do see some improvement... But its kinda like watching moss grow on a rock!...:)

She said she was cutting herself and eluded to wanting to stab herself in the stomach. I don't care what you think about doctors but she needs professional help.

I like doctors.

Why did she say that? Is that alarming to anyone else? Was banning her for that the right thing over calling for help?

I like doctors.

Why did she say that? Is that alarming to anyone else? Was banning her for that the right thing over calling for help?
She was cussing and threatening. Her language was, in the opinion of the Mods, unacceptable and was removed from the open forum.

She lives in Finland, so calling was not an option. The ban is temporary.

She was insulting members as well and basically saying she was going to have a romantic relationship with Jesus

I like doctors.

Like the mods are saying, it doesn't matter. I'm just saying that if you like her so much then seeking a doctor is better than being on this forum since she uses it intentionally to upset herself on occasion.

Like the mods are saying, it doesn't matter. I'm just saying that if you like her so much then seeking a doctor is better than being on this forum since she uses it intentionally to upset herself on occasion.

I agree she needs to see a doctor, for sure. I just thought she had come a long way, but the stuff I am hearing now is definitely not a step in the right direction.

I originally thought she was a teenager playing pranks on a forum, but she insisted she isn't.

I agree she needs to see a doctor, for sure. I just thought she had come a long way, but the stuff I am hearing now is definitely not a step in the right direction.

I originally thought she was a teenager playing pranks on a forum, but she insisted she isn't.
Like I said she has all kinds of doctors and treatments...maybe too much...and I think she just throws fits when folks confront her, but she actually talks somewhat reasonable to me and Allie....at times...:cautious: But she has never thrown a cuss fit or said anything about The Lord in a sexual way to me...I will talk to her about that one...:(

Like I said she has all kinds of doctors and treatments...maybe too much...and I think she just throws fits when folks confront her, but she actually talks somewhat reasonable to me and Allie....at times...:cautious: But she has never thrown a cuss fit or said anything about The Lord in a sexual way to me...I will talk to her about that one...:(

She acts like most kids her age in this generation, and on the positive side, it does seem like she is trying to make changes and has an interests in Christ.

There was a girl in my area, El Dorado Hills, not too long ago that killed her mom because she wouldn't let her boyfriend stay the night. :eek:

I don't see that at all. What I see is a terribly disturbed girl.
It's hard to know someone without seeing them face to face. Behind this computer screen we see her words, but we can't see her face, which might tell us if she is just really fleshly minded, or in need of medical help.

It's hard to know someone without seeing them face to face. Behind this computer screen we see her words, but we can't see her face, which might tell us if she is just really fleshly minded, or in need of medical help.

She's on Facebook. I have seen who she is, and how she needs Jesus and His healing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back