Beast Number?

Wow!!! I loved that post Ab. Your
Speak [and] make others follow [God's] remnant. [The] betrothed [will] leave [to] possess wondrous overflow [of] sweet hope. See [how] Jehovah is a gracious giver.

This predicts the Rapture? And it says we should support our "parent" religion - the Jews.

Wow!!! I loved that post Ab. Your

This predicts the Rapture? And it says we should support our "parent" religion - the Jews.
I'm glad you liked it. I didn't do it, God did in His word. I'm thankful He guided me to it. It seems like it to me that the church will be raptured, something I've always believed. I can't calculate the odds of those words fitting the actual day that changed everything! It's just like God to put gems and hints everywhere so no one can say they didn't know the truth. I've not even studied the ELD (equal letter distance) yet on 9/11. That's a bit harder to do seeing I have to research each Hebrew word and my level of nuance knowledge just doesn't reach the level needed to do that.

Or maybe Bro Paul said, "it's all level at the foot of the cross". Silk <-----age setting in and destroying memory.

Here's another interesting set of facts:

One World Trade Center: Steel Beam Signed By President Obama Raised To Top Of Skyscraper, source HP

slide_242476_1321876_free.jpg

Isaiah 9:10 (KJV)
The bricks are fallen down, but we will build with hewn stones: the sycomores are cut down, but we will change [them into] cedars.​

In Hebrew, 8 words...

לְבֵנִ֥ים נָפָ֖לוּ וְגָזִ֣ית נִבְנֶ֑ה שִׁקְמִ֣ים גֻּדָּ֔עוּ וַאֲרָזִ֖ים

Count the words the leader of America wrote - almost quoting Isaiah 9:10!

Tom Daschle, then majority leader, does the same thing in a speech on 9/12/01.

Read on the harbingers... http://www.isaiah910.com/the_harbinger/index.html

Revelation 13:17-18New King James Version (NKJV)
17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

What number do you need to open a bank account or start other transactions? Here in the U.S.S.A it's the social security number. Kind of an unusual term; does it give security or is it social? Have we found the 'beast' and it is us?

The beast is like any other biblical symbol--holographic. There are many layers of meaning. Here are a few that I have found.

Carbon (Mark of Mankind) - 6 protons, 6 electrons, 6 Neutrons

2 Timothy 3

3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

How many markers does he imply by saying, "Mark This!"? 18. 6+6+6

Before Revelation 13, we note that the mark of mankind (Carbon) is also the means to the mark of the commerce system. Today, that's also Carbon (Petrol Dollar). When the tables are turned, it will be the Carbon Market in the name of saving the environment.

Mirror this to Genesis 3. The fruit in the middle of the Garden is what we were supposed to keep our hands from transmuting by the fruit of knowledge (Technology). Does the shoe fit with Carbon? Not quite there yet. The beasts are the ones in pairs in the Ark (Earth). 1 Peter 3 tells us that baptism is symbolism for the flood of Noah, or beasts in pairs in the ark, rising above the water (baptism). Baptism is the involution of the soul into the waters of life. Why? To rise to new life (Evolve). E in Latin means to come out of. Volition means to revolve around a center. Involution and Evolution are the means to cleanse the temple with water. Water puts out fire.

Are we there yet? Not quite.

Use the 18 markers of 2 Timothy 3 to then show you the final answer. What is the mark of the beast in need of sacrifice on the altar of fire and water? Selfishness / Self-Righteousness. Once we overcome Yahweh, who made Satan, we have overcome the need for the Law and Accusation. We are now cleansed by the Father (Elohim) and Mother (Holy Spirit). Our goal is union with the parents through the Son, which we all are below as the bride being refined (Eve). We were divided from Adam (Son).

The Law was our Guardian. In Israel, the Guardian was a trusted family friend who raised the land owner's sons. He did this by necessity. The sons must leave the home under the rule of the Guardian so that they can be raised in the process of the Harvest. Boaz is the Guardian Redeemer, while Ruth is the one that uncovered his feet (euphemism for genitals). By this, the seed was gleaned by the Bride from the Redeemer. He then threw the sandals, claiming the land.

More to that story, but you get the point.

Galatians 3
23 Before the coming of this faith, we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. 24 So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

Faith allows the Father to prepare the Child of God to meet the Son (John 6:65). The Son then makes the Father All in All (1 Cor. 15) by the removal of authority. In place, we use Love to overcome the law and accuser. Love needs no law, nor can it be accused.

To overcome the beast, we use the water (Matthew 3). Water puts out fire. The rulers were told this by John.

Five baptism in scripture. Earth (Carbon / Clay), Air (Nitrogen 777, Oxygen 888), Water (Baptism), Fire (Trials) and Spirit (Holiness). Apart from overcoming the beast of self-righteousness / selfishness, we are accused and not justified. Since we can't, Adam did. Adam is the Redeemer. See my first thread for why I think Adam is the Redeemer. By forgiving your enemies, you realize that you are part of the same loaf of bread. We are all the body of the Son, risen in the waters of baptism today.

First, overcome the beast in yourself with water. Then, the main enemy and beast to forgive is yourself Then, do this unto (and for) others. Rinse and repeat. Try not to be brunt toast, but instead, the bread of life for others.

Last edited:
In the Greek letters, 888 is the sum value of the letter of Jesus the Breath of Life!

Jesus (Ιησουϛ) = 888
And in Hebrew, 888 is also The Salvation of our God ישועת אלהינו (Yeshoth Elohenu), Psa 98:3.
888 is also I am the Lord, I change not אני יהוה לא שניתי (Ani YHVH, Lo shaniti), Mal 3:6.

In the Greek letters, 888 is the sum value of the letter of Jesus the Breath of Life!

Jesus (Ιησουϛ) = 888
And in Hebrew, 888 is also The Salvation of our God ישועת אלהינו (Yeshoth Elohenu), Psa 98:3.
888 is also I am the Lord, I change not אני יהוה לא שניתי (Ani YHVH, Lo shaniti), Mal 3:6.

Yes, and 777 is God's heptadic number of perfection. The entire structure of the Bible contains repeated sevens. Taken together, the breath is Nitrogen (777) and Oxygen (888). They are above Carbon (Mark of Mankind). Rising above the breath is Fluorine (999), which is twice mirrored to 666. Fluorine is floral-carbons when mixed with carbon, destroying the breath. This is why we die, ultimately, by transmuting the carbon with the fruit of knowledge (technology). Oil is the heart of the Earth and it's blood so to speak. To maintain the nitrogen / oxygen cycle, we must preserve the balance. Fluorine is also added to drinking water and toothpaste to calcify the pineal gland (spiritual seat of God) in the mind. It is also derived from refined uranium, which is ultimately the fire that consumes the Earth when the stone is rolled away.

God did not miss a single opportunity to show us truth.

If you then extend this backwards, Hydrogen is a perfect balance between Electron (-) and Proton (+). There is no Neutron (neutral). From this starting point of High order with low entropy, all other elements require the Neutron. In Hebrew, the Father is the Aleph (Strong) Bet (House). A Neutron is the House of the Proton, making the Strong Nuclear Force. The Strong Nuclear Force is invariant, meaning it never changes. Invariant Symmetry Laws are followed by the Neutron and Proton, meaning they never change (same today, yesterday and tomorrow). The electron does not follow invariance and breaks symmetry. Because of this, we have individuation and ultimately free will. Entropy enters in because of this and we die. The promise is for us to be made into all three. Just as DNA is two strands now, it will be three.

Ecclesiastes 4 (The Physics of Neutron, Proton, Electron):

There was a man all alone;
he had neither son nor brother.
There was no end to his toil,
yet his eyes were not content with his wealth.
“For whom am I toiling,” he asked,
“and why am I depriving myself of enjoyment?”
This too is meaningless—
a miserable business!
9 Two are better than one,
because they have a good return for their labor:
10 If either of them falls down,
one can help the other up.
But pity anyone who falls
and has no one to help them up.
11 Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm.
But how can one keep warm alone?
12 Though one may be overpowered,
two can defend themselves.
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.

On the cross, there were two thieves around the center Christ. One repented, while the other remained the electron. The Son of God was the first break in this chain of Father, Mother and Son. Without his prodigal nature, we would not be here. This was the basis of God's creative plan. Yeast makes bread rise. We are here to produce more life in that process. Like God said: creation is good.

The beast is like any other biblical symbol--holographic. There are many layers of meaning. Here are a few that I have found.

Carbon (Mark of Mankind) - 6 protons, 6 electrons, 6 Neutrons.

And man was created on the sixth day. So it's looking like 'man' is the number Of the beast. What is the beast it self?

20 Then God said all these words:

א 2 “I am Adonai your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the abode of slavery.

ב 3 “You are to have no other gods before me. 4 You are not to make for yourselves a carved image or any kind of representation of anything in heaven above, on the earth beneath or in the water below the shoreline.5 You are not to bow down to them or serve them..... (Exodus 20:1-3a CJB)
Is the abode of slavery, slavery to a government or nation(beast)? Does 'man' take the mark by holding graven images(I.D., drivers license, birth certificate, pass port, etc.) in his hand and in his forehead(mind)?
Exodus 13:16
This will serve as a sign on your hand and at the front of a headband around your forehead that with a strong hand Adonai brought us out of Egypt.”
Revelation 13:16
Also it forces everyone — great and small, rich and poor, free and slave — to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead

Can we buy and sell without these graven images(I.D., drivers license, etc.)?

Revelation 13:17Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)
17 preventing anyone from buying or selling unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.

Edit:
Revelation 18:23
the light of a lamp will never again shine in you, the voice of bridegroom and bride will never again be heard in you. “For your businessmen were the most powerful on earth, all the nations were deceived by your magic spell.

Last edited:
Have we found the 'beast' and it is us?

Nope.

Here's the thing to realize about this "Number".... It's not YOUR number - it's HIS number. The idea is that with taking this identification upon themselves - people identify themselves with him.

Think of wearing a shirt with your favorite band or university logo... You are identifying yourself with their mark - it's not YOUR mark. (No... I am not identifying them with the Man of Sin either - just making an example)

Carbon (Mark of Mankind) - 6 protons, 6 electrons, 6 Neutrons
Really? Isn't that a looong stretch?
Carbon is an element that is the basis of all living things and consistently has neutron numbers other than 6.

Think of wearing a uniform at work.... Especially if your work takes you out in public...

When wearing the uniform - I am no longer just "John"... but rather, I am now identified as a Representative of The Company.... People don't see "Me" - they see "The guy from that company"....

When you "Take" the mark of the beast - you identify yourself as a representative of HIM...

As an aside - this is why there is a commandment: "You shall not take the name of The Lord in vain" - this has nothing to do with vocabulary (coarse language)... It has to do with identifying yourself as a Representative of The Living God for nothing or because of your puffed up ego....

My understanding in a nut shell. Is that a Freudian slip? :)

Do you agree that is Satan's kingdom? Jesus did not challenge his ownership when Satan offered it to Him.

We are living in the realms of the 'tree of the knowledge of good and evil'.

The beast is not some monster but will look sol good that it would fool the very elect if it were possible.

The beast is organized religion for it is led by the Nicolaitan spirit and not the Spirit of God.

Back