American 'christians' It Is Time To Test Yourselves...

Ro 7:5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 ¶ What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.

No I have shown clearly that those under law are in the "flesh" and I say if you would come out of the law and walk in the Spirit, you be set free from these things...."walk in the Spirit and you will not fulfill the lust of the flesh"
You have to have the Spirit to walk in the Spirit...otherwise it is of your ownself and you would be boasting! You cannot be set free on your own- You must be set free by the power of the Holy Spirit in order not to be in condemnation of the law. You so lack understanding of grace VS the Law

TC

Right those who are under law are in bondage to sin! They are in the flesh!

Ro 7:5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law,
like I said- grace is given to us- to give us power over our flesh and thus set us free from the law. You just don't understand grace my friend...Been fun chatting, but I have to get off take care,

TC

like I said- grace is given to us- to give us power over our flesh and thus set us free from the law. You just don't understand grace my friend...Been fun chatting, but I have to get off take care,

TC
Well one cannot be under law and under grace..thats double minded! And one cannot have power over the flesh until they are set-free from the law...what some folks have is a "false" form of godliness, just like the Pharisees..

Those under law have fallen from Grace!

Ga 5:4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.
and don't forget to use the very next scripture to give the right understanding and context

Gal 5:4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.
Gal 5:5 For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith

See grace is the Holy Spirit- that sets us free from the law! You are not set free until you are born again!!!

and don't forget to use the very next scripture to give the right understanding and context

Gal 5:4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

See grace is the Holy Spirit- that sets us free from the law! You are not set free until you are born again!!!
So now that you have lost this discussion of the scriptures ...you desire to condemn me as "unsaved"...

Jas 4:11 ¶ Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.
12 There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?

See your NOT in the Spirit nor are you IN GRACE when you are under the law...this is evident.

Ga 3:11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.

What about what Yeshua said: Mat 19:17 "And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. 18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, 19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." This is Elohim's moral law, called the ten commandments; which will also be the supreme constitution of Yeshua Kingdom.

1Jn 5:3 " For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous."

No mortal can judge that which Elohim has already determined of His own judgment, for what mortal has any authority to question Elohim's judgment? Thus if one quotes scripture containing that which Yah has already judged, they have no power to add to it, or take anything from it. Thus it is written: Mat 7:1 "Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again." Yeshua is simply stating that Yah judgment is tempered with mercy, and that we are to do likewise if we desire to obtain Yah mercy for ourselves as well. However if you can, show me the scripture where Yah says that He will not condemn the unrepentant sinner to gheh' en-nah (hell), but will show them mercy? Shabbat shalom!

What about what Yeshua said: Mat 19:17 "And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. 18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, 19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." This is Elohim's moral law, called the ten commandments; which will also be the supreme constitution of Yeshua Kingdom.

1Jn 5:3 " For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous."

No mortal can judge that which Elohim has already determined of His own judgment, for what mortal has any authority to question Elohim's judgment? Thus if one quotes scripture containing that which Yah has already judged, they have no power to add to it, or take anything from it. Thus it is written: Mat 7:1 "Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again." Yeshua is simply stating that Yah judgment is tempered with mercy, and that we are to do likewise if we desire to obtain Yah mercy for ourselves as well. However if you can, show me the scripture where Yah says that He will not condemn the unrepentant sinner to gheh' en-nah (hell), but will show them mercy? Shabbat shalom!
Maybe you missed it? This battle has already been fought and won by the truth!
And what are those "Commandments" Not the law of Moses!...

1 Jo 3:23 And this is his commandment,(1) That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, (2)and love one another, as he gave us commandment.
24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

Ro 7:6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 ¶ What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

2 Co 3:7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
8 How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious?
9 For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory.
10 For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excelleth.
11 For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious.

What wicked hearts some have..to attempt to undo the work of Christ to maintain their own self-righteousness?
I agree no one can make it into Heaven by their own works, Rom 3:23 "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God," Thus that first little white lie we told condemned us to hell, and left us with no way we could undue what we had done. Heb 9:22 "And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission." Thus we could not murder ourselves to atone for our sin, for that would only add one more sin to our problems. So keeping the moral ten commandment law has nothing to do with our redemption, but everything to do with our repentance, sanctification, and maintaining our salvation. Now if Yeshua eliminated the law and its keeping, then why did He command us to repent, if there is nothing to repent of?
“For itis impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit, and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame. For the earth which drinks in the rain that often comes upon it, and bears herbs useful for those by whom it is cultivated, receives blessing from God; but if it bears thorns and briers, it is rejected and near to being cursed, whose end is to be burned.” (Heb 6:4-8).

For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, but a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries.” (Heb 10:26-27).

“For if, after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in them and overcome, the latter end is worse for them than the beginning. For it would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than having known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered to them. But it has happened to them according to the true proverb: "A DOG RETURNS TO HIS OWN VOMIT," and, "a sow, having washed, to her wallowing in the mire." (2Pe 2:20-22). So much for the man made doctrine of "once saved, always saved." Or maybe Yeshua Apostles lied to us??? (2Ti 4:3-4). Shabbat shalom!

Last edited:
Back