ALL Members; Please Read.

Via dolarossa

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Secretary

Let us all Pray. This is our Appreciation Thread for our Leaders here.

Let us Pray for the Pastors here today.

Let us remember how they struggle just like us and under greater pressure more than us to hold a sheepfold together in care and Love. Let us respect them.

Let us consider how it must be a burden on their shoulders to help keep feeding and keep us( the flock) ifrom going astray and loosing hope and Faith in Him.

Let us consider how we can all be a blessing to them. For they are always looking to others needs and barely must have time for themselves.

Let us look to God in how we can Uplift and Support them and listen to them when they also need us to despite our own needs and desires. Let's learn how to encourage them as well as ourselves. Give them peace.

Let us remember they are human and vulnerable to making mistakes like us and how that can impact their ministry. Let them know they don't always have to be "On" all the time and can let their hair down too just like we like to do but with more freely. And let them teach Truth.

Give them Peace and understanding. Amen

Pastor Gary
Pastor bobinfaith
Retired Pastor Major, who I assume still burns to share the Gospel..
Pastor Mayende.
forgiven61

We Love you Pastors, who tirelessly work for God, you guys deserve and critically need our support and care. For I have noticed, that when i feel discouraged, its rubs off on them also and vice versa.

IMG_9864.jpeg

Let us Pray for our Pastors. And any other Pastors, I do not know if there are other pastors here, or who have served as pastors.

Let us all Pray. This is our Appreciation Thread for our Leaders here.

Let us Pray for the Pastors here today.

Let us remember how they struggle just like us and under greater pressure more than us to hold a sheepfold together in care and Love. Let us respect them.

Let us consider how it must be a burden on their shoulders to help keep feeding and keep us( the flock) ifrom going astray and loosing hope and Faith in Him.

Let us consider how we can all be a blessing to them. For they are always looking to others needs and barely must have time for themselves.

Let us look to God in how we can Uplift and Support them and listen to them when they also need us to despite our own needs and desires. Let's learn how to encourage them as well as ourselves. Give them peace.

Let us remember they are human and vulnerable to making mistakes like us and how that can impact their ministry. Let them know they don't always have to be "On" all the time and can let their hair down too just like we like to do but with more freely. And let them teach Truth.

Give them Peace and understanding. Amen

Pastor Gary
Pastor bobinfaith
Retired Pastor Major, who I assume still burns to share the Gospel..
Pastor Mayende.
forgiven61

We Love you Pastors, who tirelessly work for God, you guys deserve and critically need our support and care. For I have noticed, that when i feel discouraged, its rubs off on them also and vice versa.

View attachment 10135

Let us Pray for our Pastors. And any other Pastors, I do not know if there are other pastors here, or who have served as pastors.
Thank you Via. That is a very nice blessing to share with us!

Yes, I retired but low and behold I just preached a funeral this morning.

Dear brothers and sisters;

Please remember the late Pastor Jagan Mohan, a former member at CFS who served as the Senior Pastor at Maloya Prayer House in Chandigarh, India.

We also appreciate the ongoing Pastoral ministry of Ben Avraham who is one of our teachers in the Bible Study Forum.

God bless you all and Happy Thanksgiving Week.

Back