A Beautiful Prayer

Father, I know the most important reality of my life is that you love me and that you look at me this moment with such tenderness and love as no one ever could;

I am your only child.

You desire to forgive me and to heal me where I want healing so that this day will be a brand-new beginning with “a future full of hope.”

Whatever I have to face today, one thing I know, is that you will be there with me as my best friend, helping, consoling, strengthening, healing and guiding me.

There is absolutely nothing I have to be afraid of. All this I know because your Son has told us so. AMEN

Father, I know the most important reality of my life is that you love me and that you look at me this moment with such tenderness and love as no one ever could;

I am your only child.

You desire to forgive me and to heal me where I want healing so that this day will be a brand-new beginning with “a future full of hope.”

Whatever I have to face today, one thing I know, is that you will be there with me as my best friend, helping, consoling, strengthening, healing and guiding me.

There is absolutely nothing I have to be afraid of. All this I know because your Son has told us so. AMEN

Amen!

Back