Ross J - Welcome to CFS

ModeratorTeam

CFS Moderators
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Ross J - Welcome to the Forum

We ask this of all new members,
Please look over the following forum links and familiarize yourself with them. This will allow you to have a safe and enjoyable time here in the Forum.
This is just forum procedure and required reading for all new members.

1. Forum Policies and Procedures
  2. Topics which May Not Be Discussed in the open forum.
After you have read the forum rules, please take a moment to acknowledge your Welcome Thread by using a little emoji or a kind response.
If you have any questions or navigation issues, please feel free to contact a Moderator and we will do what we can to help you with things.

Welcome to the CFS Forum.

Thank you, each of you, for your welcoming responses. I'm hoping to develop some friendships here. Maybe that's jumping into the deep end.... I don't really know. It's not that I don't have face-to-face friends, but none that I consider, "safe", in the scriptural fellowship sense. I need fresh hearts and minds and maybe a bit of anonymity. The band, Rascal Flats, has a line in one of their songs that goes, "the people who love me won't let me change". Sometimes plants need a bigger flower pot before they can grow. I'm hoping this forum provides some growing room.

Thank you, each of you, for your welcoming responses. I'm hoping to develop some friendships here. Maybe that's jumping into the deep end.... I don't really know. It's not that I don't have face-to-face friends, but none that I consider, "safe", in the scriptural fellowship sense. I need fresh hearts and minds and maybe a bit of anonymity. The band, Rascal Flats, has a line in one of their songs that goes, "the people who love me won't let me change". Sometimes plants need a bigger flower pot before they can grow. I'm hoping this forum provides some growing room.
Hello and welcome Ross J..... I love how you have articulated your thoughts. I sense a fellow writer has just arrived.
This is a SAFE place... a LOVING place... a place filled with ENCOURAGEMENT and although not face to face. I do
consider this a place of fellowship. I do hope you take the time to invest your thoughts here. I think you will be delightfully surprised.

Back