Mei Kor - Welcome to the Forum

ModeratorTeam

CFS Moderators
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Mei Kor - Welcome to CFS.

We ask this of all new members,
Please look over the following forum links and familiarize yourself with them. This will allow you to have a safe and enjoyable time here in the Forum.
This is just forum procedure and required reading for all new members.

1. Forum Policies and Procedures
  2. Topics which May Not Be Discussed in the open forum.
After you have read the forum rules, please take a moment to acknowledge your Welcome Thread by using a little emoji or a kind response.
If you have any questions or navigation issues, please feel free to contact a Moderator and we will do what we can to help you with things.

Welcome to the CFS Forum.

Hello Mei Kor;

Thank you for joining Christian Forum Site. I also look forward to fellowship with you and learning more about Christ from your side of world.

As you get settled here, please share about the former name Burma and original name Myanmar, and the Christian community where you serve.

God bless you, Mei Kor, your family, Church and Merry Christmas.

Hello Mei Kor;

Thank you for joining Christian Forum Site. I also look forward to fellowship with you and learning more about Christ from your side of world.

As you get settled here, please share about the former name Burma and original name Myanmar, and the Christian community where you serve.

God bless you, Mei Kor, your family, Church and Merry Christmas.
Thank you for the warm welcome and wishes.

I am pastoring in Yangon, Myanmar. Evangelizing to Buddhist community especially. Only 8% are Christians here and most majority are Buddhism. It is hard indeed to influence their faith since their beliefs are rooted from forefathers and blood.

Our country consists of many ethnic minorities, 7 states and 7 divisions. Among us, Burmese speaking are majority. Therefore it was name as Burma before. We have a bad history of military juntas overruled the country by force and tortured the civilians and thousands killed the past and until today. However, after 1989 the country name from Burma was changed to Myanmar.

If you are interested about Myanmar ministry and outreach, you can talk to me at [email protected]

Once again, thank you ☺️

Back