All Israel will be saved:

your thoughts on all be saved ?

i chose this question for this forum as i am less likely to get some off the wall remarks. romans 11 is a very interesting chapter to read the events going on with Israel i can not say the end times are here. what i can say is end time e vents that will lead to the END times is taking place. could this be the beginning of the end? time will tell.

i have never heard this man before dont know much about him.. i ran across him on you tube most the time unless i know them . i dont listen to them.... but this person i agree with feel freely to listen it has lots of truths

your thoughts on all be saved ?

i chose this question for this forum as i am less likely to get some off the wall remarks. romans 11 is a very interesting chapter to read the events going on with Israel i can not say the end times are here. what i can say is end time e vents that will lead to the END times is taking place. could this be the beginning of the end? time will tell.

Which Israel are you referring to? There is a spiritual Jacob/Israel, and there is the nation of Israel (Rom 9:6).

Back