1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Aubrey, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Hi Guys, I'm actually quite nervous to post my intro thread here and I don't know don't what to say haha.

I'm Aubrey and I'm from Philippines. I am born again for almost 3 years and of course there are some ups and downs. But by God's grace, I'm still here, and standing with faith. I'm just really happy that no matter what happens, God is still there for me, not giving up on me!

Anyway, I hope I would meet some friends here!

Nice to meet ya all!
    Juk, Fish Catcher Jim and KingJ says Amen and like this.
  2. Hello Aubrey! Welcome :) Hope you will feel like home here at CFS.. This is a nice place.. Great to hear those words.. Stay strong in faith.. Associate Pastor at my Church is from Philippines.. I think it is a great country.. Hope you have a great time here..
    Juk and Aubrey say Amen and like this.
  3. Amen, and welcome to CFS, Aubrey! God will never give up on His kids!

KingJ and Aubrey say Amen and like this.
  4. Thank you so much for the welcome! Philippines is a nice country, I can say, and many people are Christian as well ;D
    Thanks! :p
    Euphemia likes this.
  5. Aubrey likes this.
  6. Welcome! Blessings! Glad to meet you! May the Lord richly surround you with His peace in abundance! For you are among friends, and spiritual family
  7. A warm welcome to CFS.
    I'm sure you shall make friends in no time.
  8. Welcome, and God bless.
  9. Welcome!! :D
  10. Thanks! I already scanned it but I will surely read the rules.

Thank you so much for the warm welcome :)
    Juk likes this.
  11. Welcome Aubrey.

12. Welcome Aubrey,
    You have found a very wonderful and freindly forum home here at CFS and if you have any issues the staff is always prepared to make things right. So make your self known and lets get to fellowshipping with each other.
    Aubrey and Juk say Amen and like this.
  13. Thank you so much!
  14. Hi Aubrey - welcome! I look forward to getting to know you. There is some great fellowship here.
  15. Hello Audrey and Welcome to CFS