Your Sins Will Find You Out = Numbers 32;23, John 8;21,24

Your Sins Will Find You Out = Numbers 32;23, John 8;21,24

Numbers 32;23

But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against the LORD: and be sure your sin will find you out.

Leviticus 26;18

And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.

Leviticus 26;21

And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.

Leviticus 26;27-28

And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me; Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.

Joshua 24;19-20

And Joshua said unto the people, Ye cannot serve the LORD: for He is an holy God; He is a jealous God; He will not forgive your transgressions nor your sins. If ye forsake the LORD, and serve strange gods, then He will turn and do you hurt, and consume you, after that He hath done you good.

Isaiah 59;1-2

Behold, the LORD's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither His ear heavy, that it cannot hear: But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid His face from you, that He will not hear.

Jeremiah 5;25

Your iniquities have turned away these things, and your sins have withholden good things from you.

John 8;21, 24

Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come.

I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am He, ye shall die in your sins.

Hebrews 10;28-31

He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? For we know Him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

AMEN

Back