1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Your Servant Witness

Discussion in 'Thoughts for Today' started by SueJLove, Aug 8, 2015.

1. This song is a prayer of petition to my Lord. It is a prayer seeking his face, his guidance and his counsel. It asks of the Lord that I may listen to him, and that I may follow Him in truth. I ask that He gently lead me in His service, and that He guide my steps and give me strength. I want to be filled with his love and mercy, and for that love and mercy to spill over into my relationships with the people in my life, and the people I meet face to face on a daily basis.

My heart’s desire is that I would always be willing and ready to share the gospel of Jesus Christ, and to not shrink back when given the opportunity. I want to show God’s love to people in caring for their needs, too. Most of all, and this is all encompassing, I want to be like Jesus in all that I do, think and say. I want Him to always be King of my heart and for me to follow him in complete obedience wherever He leads me.

Your Servant Witness / An Original Work / March 13, 2012

Humbly I bow, Lord, before You,
    Bringing my requests to You.
    May I listen; hear You speaking.
    May I follow You in truth.
    Gently lead me in Your service.
    Guide my steps and strengthen me.
    Fill me with Your love and mercy.
    May I live for Thee!

Let me be Your servant witness,
    Telling others of Your grace.
    May I always share the gospel