1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Wow! Look At You, Christian Forum Site!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by TezriLi, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Nice! Looks classy!

Ravindran, Jeffin and HisManySongs says Amen and like this.
  2. YA! You can also change the theme as you wish. i like it

TezriLi likes this.
  3. Well I don't like what I'm seeing:mad:
    I suppose now I have to spend time figuring out how to get a look that is pleasing/functional. Now, I don't see all of the right hand pain until I scroll down to the bottom of the main page. Don't mind the removal of the red heart from the like notice, but now it is 'greyed out'
    How wise is the old saying...."if it ain't broke, don't fix it"

4. Seems like it runs smoother.

5. I love, its very contemporary and cool . Nice work guys. :)

Jeffin likes this.
  6. I have made changes as per your suggestions.

Abdicate likes this.

7. how do you customize the theme? ♠♣♥

8. Its sad that no matter how hard we(you...anyone ) tries you cant please everyone. But it shows your thoughtfulness towards others and we(CFS members) appreciate that. :)

Jeffin, KingJ and JG27_chili says Amen and like this.
  9. Not my suggestions..........not exactly. When did I suggest detaching the righthand pain?
    When did I suggest greying out things such as 'Amen/like' notices?

10. In the lower left corner Pancakes

11. They are nor greyed out sir

12. Yes I'd like to know that too. I'm spending much otherwise valuable time trying to find out where/how this might happen.

Chili, it is not like we don't appreciate, but feedback needs to be honest.

13. OOOOOooo They were there a while ago. O what happened? I clickt a few likes the last 1/2 hr ..............JEEEEFF! heheh

14. I mean I made corrections, the right pane can now be seen without scrolling all the way down.

JG27_chili likes this.
  15. They are here. They appear in a pale rectangle. The text is grey, what else would you call it?

16. :D Sorry. They weren't supposed to be there.

17. OOOoo OK! :)

18. Looks good, Jeff!

Jeffin likes this.
  19. You didn't LOL

20. Is it better now?