1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Where Did Wilhop Go?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by AllieWi, Mar 21, 2014.

1. What happened to ask an atheist forum?

I like talking to atheists.
  2. It must have gotten too heated. That's what happens when things get too far, and they close it. Sorry.
  3. Willhopp'ed his way outta here I guess :D
    AllieWi likes this.
  4. He never answered my question about the spaghetti monster :(
    AllieWi likes this.
  5. He did say a few rude things to me IMO but I'm emotional right at the mo' so I figured it was just me. Lol.

I was obnoxious during my atheist phase so compared to me I thought he was nice.
  6. You're making me hungry!
    Where is the Messiah likes this.
  7. I think this is what willhop was trying to do. Get us all hungry and distracted by spaghetti references. His name looks like ihop to me, and every time I see it, I think of pancakes.
  8. It could be............ he has a job and real life and can't be on like the rest of us...........

Or banned.

His thread was taken down.
    AllieWi likes this.
  9. None of you guys have jobs or a real life? I'm out of here.
    Sweet Pea and AllieWi say Amen and like this.
    Where is the Messiah likes this.
  11. Does babysitting my 3 year old nephew twice a week count as a job? Cuz it doesn't feel like it...
  12. You gotta ask MichaelH. I would say yes, but it only counts twice a week. So that's like a part time job, so I don't think health benefits are included.
  13. ___________________________________

Maybe it's a job the 3 yr old!
    AllieWi likes this.
  14. Well I have perks like...free nap from 11-1 and unlimited use of wifi.

Oh! And I get to "borrow" clothes from my sisters closet just like the old days..
  15. OK............... so his thread has vanished and no word from him........ I think He was like the rest of us, but just got banned.

I mean if you think about it. How many here have the hours in a day to waste posting on a Harley Davidson site and trying to convince them that Honda's (Rice burners) are far superior bikes.

AllieWi likes this.
  16. ________________________________________

Or convince the Hog'ers that their bikes were caused by a great BANG! that brought all their parts together.
    MichaelH likes this.
  17. It counts!
  18. He was banned for false registration.

Technically, atheists are not allowed here as they do not agree with the Statement of Faith.
  19. Are you on Skype?
  20. No