When You Have to Walk Away

I am really missing a brother in Christ. But I know the situation was too far gone. I had no idea that his wife didn't realize we had been praying and speaking about scriptures. My fiance knows I connect with a wide range of individuals so he is comfortable as he knows where my commitment lies with him ❤️. However my brother's wife was VERY threatened by me. My heart hurt that I ever stepped foot in the situation because it left some seriously painful wounds on both sides. 💔

I know it was the right decision to walk away. However it still hurts. Out of the respect of how things went I did not want to further have to figure out what was happening, or to be concerned what the next day would bring or have to prove to her that I wasn't a threat ontop bringing her pain because I was involved in their lives. It is a very uncomfortable situation to be in. I had no idea she didn't know, I assumed he had shared and discussed it with her.

I pray God will contiune to heal and touch their marriage. Today, my heart is heavy. Today I feel sad and such a loss and grief.

Not having a big brother in Christ to look over my shoulder and check-in.

Thanks for listening.

Warmly in Christ,
TiC

I am really missing a brother in Christ. But I know the situation was too far gone. I had no idea that his wife didn't realize we had been praying and speaking about scriptures. My fiance knows I connect with a wide range of individuals so he is comfortable as he knows where my commitment lies with him ❤️. However my brother's wife was VERY threatened by me. My heart hurt that I ever stepped foot in the situation because it left some seriously painful wounds on both sides. 💔

I know it was the right decision to walk away. However it still hurts. Out of the respect of how things went I did not want to further have to figure out what was happening, or to be concerned what the next day would bring or have to prove to her that I wasn't a threat ontop bringing her pain because I was involved in their lives. It is a very uncomfortable situation to be in. I had no idea she didn't know, I assumed he had shared and discussed it with her.

I pray God will contiune to heal and touch their marriage. Today, my heart is heavy. Today I feel sad and such a loss and grief.

Thanks for listening.

Warmly in Christ,
TiC
when alone with the opposite sex . it can create problems as per going to a house by myself with another woman .its been long time since i done that. you know nothing goes on and the other may know . thoughts are formed very easy. have you tried talking to her? some just are not comfortable with that

It is a very uncomfortable situation to be in. I had no idea she didn't know, I assumed he had shared and discussed it with her.
I have seen this situation before and sympathize with you.

Know that it most likely speaks to a larger problem of a lack of good communication in their relationship more than your fellowship.

God bless you and those you love.

when alone with the opposite sex . it can create problems as per going to a house by myself with another woman .its been long time since i done that. you know nothing goes on and the other may know . thoughts are formed very easy. have you tried talking to her? some just are

when alone with the opposite sex . it can create problems as per going to a house by myself with another woman .its been long time since i done that. you know nothing goes on and the other may know . thoughts are formed very easy. have you tried talking to her? some just are not comfortable with that
Tried to. She dismissed and didn't make any effort to.
I have seen this situation before and sympathize with you.

Know that it most likely speaks to a larger problem of a lack of good communication in their relationship more than your fellowship.

God bless you and those you love.
Thank you. I understand. It doesn't make or hurt any less but I know God has a plan and He will mend my heart. I trust Him. It was a teachable moment I am sure for us both.

I trust Him. It was a teachable moment I am sure for us both.
So true.

For you it is one thing and I am sad you lost a brother in Christ.

However, to be honest, for him it is another thing entirely as he knew better. I pray that this is not hurtful to you, but most likely it is true.

For him and his wife this is an opportunity to face, address and repair something that is apparently broken.

This may be how the Lord will work change in their relationship.

God bless you.

So true.

For you it is one thing and I am sad you lost a brother in Christ.

However, to be honest, for him it is another thing entirely as he knew better. I pray that this is not hurtful to you, but it most likely it is true.

For him and his wife this is an opportunity to face, address and repair something that is apparently broken.

This may be how the Lord will work change in their relationship.

God bless and co you.
And if that is what God's plan was despite of the evil that happened then all glory to God. Sometimes we are in lives for only a mere season. Then God leads us elsewhere. It will in time. I am loving it here :) - it's helping.

Thanks for listening.

Warmly in Christ,
TiC
I think if you just walk away without settling this situation with regard to the truth the concerns of his wife will be confirmed just because you left without setting the record straight.

She thinks the worst. And a wife's, especially an insecure one, imagination can run wild. Now, you're gone and her husband is left to face her music. Daily.

Why did she ghost you? Did she really ghost you? Or are you still meeting in secret?

I think you owe it to yourself and your male friend to have a sit down together with his wife. Set it all straight.

Thanks for listening.

Warmly in Christ,
TiC
TC it just seems to be in the makeup of some woman, more so than wth most of us. Some of us can be incredibly possessive, jealous and controlling to the point of dividing friends & families in the pursuit of their man.

TC it just seems to be in the makeup of some woman, more so than wth most of us. Some of us can be incredibly possessive, jealous and controlling to the point of dividing friends & families in the pursuit of their man.
I emailed him today. I asked him to let her read it. She's going to email me back. The response was extremely positive. She wasn't angry with me. I will keep you updated. I am so blessed. Thank you for all your prayers and encouraging responses.

Back