When Critical Thinking Can Be Funny!

I have seen on the movies that you get paper bags in USA.

I have no idea how much it costs to make plastic, or the environmental hazard involved,
but we still get plastic bags here in the UK , but you have to pay for them now. But we also have plastic eating microbes and bugs so thats one way of disposal/transforamtion that the Lord has created.
God is way ahead of us. He has everything covered 😊

Except for the microplastics that are present in all the air that we breath every minute of every day. They are now saying that microplastics are accumulating in our tissues after actually passing through the alveoli in our lungs that exchange CO2 for O2. That seems to imply that we're all going to die someday...unless the Rapture happens first... I prefer the Rapture myself.

MM

Except for the microplastics that are present in all the air that we breath every minute of every day. They are now saying that microplastics are accumulating in our tissues after actually passing through the alveoli in our lungs that exchange CO2 for O2. That seems to imply that we're all going to die someday...unless the Rapture happens first... I prefer the Rapture myself.

MM
That just proves that nobody leaves this world alive (the rapture notwithstanding).🙂

Back