1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

When Babas Melt Your Heart

Discussion in 'Family and Parenting' started by christianbacktobasics2, Jun 15, 2014.

1. My daughter is 2yr 5mth and I have always prayed with her before she goes to sleep, we always chat about the things we will thank God for and last night she just melted my heart. she prayed herself and said in the teeniest tiniest voice , "Thank you God Ella" Ella is one of her cousins. Never too young to start praying with them.
    SergioL and TezriLi say Amen and like this.
  2. That gets a big AMEN from me! You bless God when you train your children in the things of God from the cradle! In turn it plays out in the child's life by proof that you have actually imparted faith to them. They will bless your socks off more and more as you witness so many rewarding things they will do and say out of that simple, child-like faith they will exhibit. Jesus loves it and He shows up in their lives so wonderfully. It is a real blessing to witness children having a relationship with Jesus.
    TezriLi and christianbacktobasics2 say Amen and like this.
  3. Emily is so sweet and the name of Jesus just rolls off her tongue, it took me years to be that way xx
    TezriLi likes this.
  4. Me, too! I think your Emily will remain a real source of joy to you! What a joy to see how easy faith is when it is birthed in the heart of a wee one like that!
    TezriLi, christianbacktobasics and christianbacktobasics2 says Amen and like this.
  5. Thank you, its lovely to find someone so easy so talk to xx
    Euphemia likes this.
  6. This is precious. Such wonderful times when they are tiny. Then they grow up. . . . Got phone calls from both of mine today, and it's still the same. We are a privileged people. You have a lot to look forward to, Sharon!