What's In a Name in Various Languages?

Bro, I was just sharing your post here with my Dad next door, how the demons tremble at the Lord's name in every language, and the Holy Spirit swept over us like a wind, and we both began to cry!

It so inspired me to remember over 30 years ago, when I went down deep into Mexico, on a missionary trip, and we road 400 miles in the back of an old pickup truck through the mountains, and before getting to our intended location in the deep jungle, we passed through a area that was inhabited by Mexican gorilla gangs that killed Christians and had to hide under a blanket to get through this place. It was scary.

But my point is, that when we hiked our way back into this little village, it took 3 different translators to help these remote people to understand the gospel, and when they did, we Baptized 20 of them in the name above all names! Such a Beautiful principle you brought to us here! Shalom!

Bro, I was just sharing your post here with my Dad next door, how the demons tremble at the Lord's name in every language, and the Holy Spirit swept over us like a wind, and we both began to cry!

It so inspired me to remember over 30 years ago, when I went down deep into Mexico, on a missionary trip, and we road 400 miles in the back of an old pickup truck through the mountains, and before getting to our intended location in the deep jungle, we passed through a area that was inhabited by Mexican gorilla gangs that killed Christians and had to hide under a blanket to get through this place. It was scary.

But my point is, that when we hiked our way back into this little village, it took 3 different translators to help these remote people to understand the gospel, and when they did, we Baptized 20 of them in the name above all names! Such a Beautiful principle you brought to us here! Shalom!

Amen, brother. The Lord is praised both in spirit and in tongue.

Thanks for sharing that testimony.

MM

Back