1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

What horse are you betting on??

Discussion in 'Humor' started by JesusReignsForever, Jun 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What horse are you betting on??

I was at the barber shop one day, and my barber was just talking on and on about what horse was best to bet on. I myself had never gambled being a chirstian and all... but suddenly my spirit spoke to me and I just blurted out I have betted my Last breath on the White Horse in Revelation! The guy looked at me so baffled he had never heard of this horse before, so I told him yes I have bet my eternal soul on the One who rides on the white horse in the book of revelation...

Revelation 19:11
    And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

not my own lil joke I read it in a book once I thought it was quite funny...but my version might not be so funny! lol:p
  2. I've got all my bets on Him, too :D I even bet my life on Him!
  3. my souls on faithful and true also,its a 2 horse race and we will win by a head.lol
  4. I have no other favorite horse to place my bet on but that White Horse and its rider. I bet my life on it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.