1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

what circles around you

Discussion in 'Bible Study' started by smellycat, Oct 19, 2007.

1. what circles around you

but a vulcher.

2. o cher lol.

3. What circles around me?
    Usually the posts of my friend Smellycat.
    They circle around and around as I try to work out what he is saying.

4. when you truely seek God you will understand.

5. When I truly seek God I will understand if a "vulture" or "cher" circles around me?

Wait a minute...am I on Candid Camera again? :)

6. faith is a factor.

7. so no you are still on human talk.

8. I know you enjoy winding folk up with your criptic comments but it is getting a bit tedious.
    As for saying that we will understand your comments when we truely seek God. My friend you are on dangerous ground.

9. i always walk on dangerous ground........o is evil.....STRAIGHT ROAD IS GOOD.i talk the truth i need not lie it profits myself not.

10. The light has not yet shown SC. :)

11. it is showing as we type m8.

12. What circles me- the blessing and joy of my God as it comes in for a landing!

13. what circles me is the presence of God amidst the struggles of a studious student!

14. This is where we must be :D

15. :Dwhat circles myself is evil,circles in the sand go round and round,the snake is what they found.

16. I can't even drive down the street without looking in my rear view mirror- the blessings of the Lord are overtaking me!

17. Ain't that the truth.:confused::confused:

18. If you are walking in the Light of Jesus Christ , He has defeated all your circles of evil. Step out and walk in the light. We are the salt and light of a lost and dying sinful world.

19. Cool brother.:cool::cool: Be blessed.