What Bible Translations Do You Prefer?

No, I don't remember Bob Dylan but I do remember Amy Grant going to the dark side. She had an affair or something, don't know the full story. Then people started singing 'Baby Baby' in church. 😃

Well actually no it was just she went secular. 🤣

Hi blueskies ,
Looks like your thread got highjacked very badly. Sorry.
I want however to talk about my favorite translation of the bible, the awesome King James.

I love old English writings and the way the grammar rolls off your mind. I have always loved words since I began to read.

I have perused other translations and they leave off a lot of what the KJV says, and I just do not like plain speaking while reading the bible.

I do have a 1611 but buddy that one is hard to read for they use different consonants and verbs in places of the ones we expect.

I do not mind what others study from, that is their prerogative, however I do NOT like bible bashers if you like NIV, you read NIV but leave me in peace to read my KJB.

If it was a women's magazine cover, the picture would be of Mary, possibly holding baby Jesus, and the subtitles/headings would be

You can give birth and be a virgin!

Gospel reveals all

Secrets confessions of godly men

Martha's household hints and tips

Ask Brother Paul

If it was a women's magazine cover, the picture would be of Mary, possibly holding baby Jesus, and the subtitles/headings would be

You can give birth and be a virgin!

Gospel reveals all

Secrets confessions of godly men

Martha's household hints and tips

Ask Brother Paul
That sounds like our National Enquirer...

ni.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: bobinfaith