What are you "Thankful" for today 5/2/24

Good morning Abba. Thank you for waking me up this morning feeling good. Thank you for waking my husband up this morning feeling good. Last night was the best sleep since the weather started changing. I believe we may need to think about getting a new air condition unit installed. It is pretty good downstairs but not so good upstairs. We got one of those 10,000 BTU air conditioner for our room. When I say it cooled our room down Lord, thank you for that cool air circulating in our room. We both slept good last night. Thank you for a good night rest. I thank you for my family. Father, today I lift up the sick to you that they may be healed. Father I lift up those in the hospitals or at home in their beds. Father heal them with your mighty words of healing. Just speak the word and they will be healed. Just speak the word and give them relief. I thank you for those whom you have and will heal. I thank you for the blind who can now see, the lame who can now walk, the hungry you have fed, the homeless you have sheltered and the deaf who can now hear.

I lift up all of us your children to thank you for all my brothers and sisters in Christ. I thank you for keeping us, delivering us, forgiving us, for your Holy Spirit that dwells in us. I thank you for our inheritance that no one can steal from us. Thank you father for loving us so much that you gave your one and only Son to die on the cross for our sins. That whosoever believeth shall not perish but have everlasting life. Thank you for all of our names who are written in the Lambs book of life. Thank you for loving us as you do.

I lift up the lost to you Father. I pray they may hear your words of truth. They once they hear your words of truth they will make the decision and say, "yes" to you. They will confess with their mouth that they are a sinner in need of a savior. Confess that Jesus is Lord and believe in their heart that Jesus came to earth and died on the cross for our sins and rose on the third day. Thank you for those who will say "yes" to you this day.

Father, I lift up those who are insane, those who are mentally challenged. Father give them clarity to understand your words and they can also make the decision to say, "yes" Father thank you because we know you can do it.

Father, I thank you for food to eat, clothes to wear and shoes on my feet. I also thank you for my name being listed on the kidney database. In your time Lord. I also thank you for my Kidney soon after being listed in the database. Thank you for all that you do. I thank you for those who will say "Yes" to you this day. "This is the day the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it." (Psalm 118:24) NLT. Thank you for this day and all the miracles you have and will perform today, Thursday, May 2, 2024. I love you

Good morning, godbe4me;

We have our share of struggles like everyone else but we believe just because one area is challenging or has hurt us, we don't allow this to take away everything else that is good in our lives.

Our health needs to be maintained but we're thankful to God for guiding us as we managed our physical well being.

We thank God daily for giving us spiritual contentment. We are grateful for all He's providing. When God says no, we're thankful because He knows what's best for us. We thank God for the ministries we serve each day and when we get the opportunity to do something fun we invite God to join us.

So whether we're faced with life challenges being ourselves, other people, when we do something enjoyable, or receive blessings from God, we always thank Him for just being there, what does He say first before we plan something or give us wisdom how we use the blessings He provides.

I find myself literally not knowing what day tomorrow is because I'm living for today. If we take the time to reflect on all the abundance God gives us and realize it's because He loves us so much we would worry less about everything as well as tomorrow.

Matthew 6:33-34, 33 But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. 34 “Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. - ESV

Praise Him!

God bless you, godbe4me.

Back