What are you "Thankful" for today 5/1/24

Hello Abba. I want to say "Thank you" Just thank you for everything you do not only for me but for all of us here on this planet. You cause the sun to shine on the saved and unsaved. You are our all Mighty God. The King of Kings and Lord of Lords. You are the All Powerful, All knowing God. You know what we are in need of before we even ask. Thank you for all answered prayer where its a "yes', "no" or "wait" Either way, you know what's best for us your children. Thank you for waking me and my husband up this morning. Thank you for my family. I lift up those who are sick today father asking that you just speak the word and they will be healed. Father, touch them and guide the hands of the surgeons. Give movement to those who feel stiff, give relief to those in pain. Thank you for the blind who can see, the lame who can walk, the homeless you have sheltered and the hungry you have fed. Thank you for the food that travels across the country to feed the hungry children. Let it reach them and they give all glory to You our all Powerful God!!

Father, if I have said, done or thought anything not pleasing in your sight, please forgive me. Forgive me of all my sins and thank you for all my brothers and sisters in Christ. I lift us all up to You father and thank you for blessing us with "Spiritual Blessings", blessing us by "adoption", by blessing us with your "Holy Spirit" and for blessing us with an "inheritance". An inheritance that no one can steal and it can not rust or go bad. Thank you for being our Father, our God, our everything.

Father, I lift the unsaved to you that they may hear your words of truth. That upon hearing your words of truth they will say "yes" and confess they are in need of a savior. They will confess with their mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in their heart that Jesus came to earth and died on the cross for our sins and rose on the third day. Thank you for all those who will say "yes" to you today!! This is the day the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it." (Psalm 118:24) NLT. Thank you for this day Lord!! Thank you for all you have done and will do in this day!! I thank you that I will be listed in the Kidney database soon. I thank you for my kidney I will receive soon after. Thank you for teaching us patience as we, your children wait on answered prayer. "But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary.
They will walk and not faint." (Isaiah 40:31) NLT. I love you!!

Back