What are you "Thankful" for today 4/29/24

Hello Abba.. I am thankful for your Son, Jesus Christ who died on the cross for our sins. I am thankful that I am your child. Thank you for waking me and my husband up this morning. I am thankful for all that you have done not only in my life but the lives of all your children. I ask for forgiveness of all my sins. If I have said, done or thought anything that is not pleasing in your sight, forgive me and remove it. I thank you for the sick you have healed, the lame who can walk, the blind who can see, the hungry you have fed and the homeless you have sheltered. I also lift up the lost to you that they may hear your words of truth and say, "yes" to you. They will confess they are sinners in need of a savior and confess with their mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in their hearts that Jesus came to earth and died on the cross for their sins, died and rose again on the third day.

I thank you for all my brothers and sisters in Christ and lift us all up to you. Thanking you for delivering us, forgiving us, keeping us, protecting us and loving us..

I love you....

Back