What are you "Thankful" for today 4/28/2024

Colossians 4:2 (NLT)

Devote yourselves to prayer with an alert mind and a thankful heart.
Hello Abba . I just want to say, "thank you." Thank you for everything. Thank you for all you're doing, about to do and done. Thank you, Father for I know you will fulfill all my desires and needs according to Your word. I thank You everyday for the things to come that I cannot see. I thank you for forgiving me of all my sins. If I have said, thought or done anything that is not pleasing in your sight, forgive me. Father, don't let any sin in my life prevent me from being blessed by You. Cleanse me from the inside out. Let people see You when they see me. let people see your light shine through me. Lead me where you would have me go. I thank you for waking me up this morning and my husband. I thank you for my mother. Okay, you already know and maybe because she had the strength to do it all, it came from you. We had a function at the church and the pastor's wife asked my mother to bake (10) cakes and (2) pies. I must confess father, I was a bit upset because who asks a woman in their (80's) to bake that many cakes. Now, I know normally when my mom is asked to make that many cakes she comes to me and we do it together. But with my kidney failure and dialysis, I couldn't be that helper she needed and she still said yes. But Father you are faithful when we are not. You made sure she had the strength to bake those cakes, pies and got to bed last night in a reasonable time to get some rest for the big function today. Thank you so much!!! Thank you for placing in her mind how to get it done. When to start, when to stop and rest, when to take a nap and when to get back to it. I told her to make all pound cakes that way she only needed to make a quick glaze to go on top. But she had to make what was requested which were layered cakes with icing. I was so sorry I was unable to help her but Father you had my back and stepped right in. Thank you!! I thank you for all my brothers and sisters who also jumped in to help in other areas of helping her with the dessert table. I lift up and thank you for all my brothers and sisters in Christ. I lift them up to and thank you for healing, delivering, directing, for your Holy Spirit and for loving us so very much. I lift up the lost to you that they may hear your words of truth and confess they are sinners in need of a savior. They will confess with their mouth that Jesus is Lord; and believe in their hearts that He came to earth and died on the cross for their sins. I thank you that those who have confessed their sins and names will be removed from the darkness and placed in the marvelous light.

Father, I thank you for the sick you have healed, the blind who can see, the lame who can walk, the deaf who can hear, the hungry you have fed and the homeless you have sheltered. Those who lost a loved one, send your Holy Spirit to comfort them. Those who don't know how they are going to feed their family, be their provider (Jehovah Jireh). Those who needs to be delivered from drugs and/or alcohol; father be their deliverer. Father thank you for blocking the murders, the kidnappings, the rapes and molestation of children. Father, if we must go through a trial, thank you for being with us and bringing us through. As I end letting you know all that I am thankful for, I am thankful that my name will be added to the kidney database and receiving my kidney soon after. Father, all in your timing. "My soul, wait in silence for God only, for my hope is from Him." Until you come to bring us home, continue to keep, shelter and protect us. I love you Abba..

Thank you, Father God, for my wife's safe travels last night, bringing her home to me and allowing her to sleep in this morning.
Thank you, Father God, for my attending a wonderful worship service this morning.
Thank you, Father God, for your covering in my visitations.
Thank you, Father God, for building up the young couple I'm going to marry next month.

Thank you for the memory of a pot luck years ago when we didn't have enough food and the ones who hadn't eaten enjoyed the peanut butter (whether smooth or crunchy) lol! and jelly sandwiches and having plenty of coffee and juice.

Thank for the reminder of pound cake and coffee that goes good with it.

Thank you, Father God, through all things you reveal your great glory.

Thank you, Father God, for my wife's safe travels last night, bringing her home to me and allowing her to sleep in this morning.
Thank you, Father God, for my attending a wonderful worship service this morning.
Thank you, Father God, for your covering in my visitations.
Thank you, Father God, for building up the young couple I'm going to marry next month.

Thank you for the memory of a pot luck years ago when we didn't have enough food and the ones who hadn't eaten enjoyed the peanut butter (whether smooth or crunchy) lol! and jelly sandwiches and having plenty of coffee and juice.

Thank for the reminder of pound cake and coffee that goes good with it.

Thank you, Father God, through all things you reveal your great glory.
Thank you, Jesus for our brother "Bobinfaith" who gives thanks to you for what he is thankful for. And for doing what we are suppose to do as children of God which is to "Give Thanks"

Back