What are you "Thankful" for today 4/26/24

1 Chronicles 16:34 (NLT)

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good!
His faithful love endures forever.

Good morning Abba. I thank you for waking me and my husband up this morning. Thank you for being my all sufficient one (El Shaddai). Thank you for being my Jehovah Rapha (The Lord who heals). I know my healing is on the way. I know I will be listed on the kidney transplant list and to soon receive a kidney. I thank you for keeping me until then. Thank you for being my Jehovah Jireh (my provider). Thank you for food to eat, clothes to wear, shoes on my feet. I thank you that we have the funds to pay our bills. Thank you for our home and our vehicles. Thank you for all that you have blessed us with.

Father, I thank you for your Son, Jesus Christ who died on the cross for our sins. Without the sacrifice of your Son, we would all be lost right now. Thank you for loving us so much that you gave your only Son, tha whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have ever lasting life (John 3:16). Father, I thank you for giving me the heart to believe and that I will have ever lasting life with you and all my brothers and sisters who believe. Father, forgive me of my sins. If I have said, done or thought anything not pleasing in your sight, forgive me. Thank you that my name is written in the "Lambs book of Life" Thank you that we have an eternity to look forward to with you.

I thank you for the blind who can see, the lame who can walk, the deaf who can hear, the homeless you have sheltered, the sick you have healed and the hungry you have fed. I thank you for all of my brothers and sisters in Christ and I lift us all up to you to thank you for loving us, keeping us, sheltering us, providing for us. Thank you for your Holy Spirit that dwells within us, for making us Holy and blameless, and for blessing us with wisdom and understanding. No one loves us like you do. I lift up the lost to you Father that they may hear your words of truth and say "yes" to you Father. They will confess with their mouth that Jesus is Lord and they are sinners. And, believe in there hearts that Jesus came to earth and died on the cross for their sins. They will be removed from the darkness and placed in the marvelous light. Thank you for all of those who will say "Yes" to you this day. As your word says, "This is the day the Lord has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it" (Psalm 118:24). So, as I go about my day Lord, let less of me show and more of you show in my conversations via phone, in person, email or texting.

Come and "Bless the Lord" with me

1 Chronicles 16:34 (NLT)

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good!
His faithful love endures forever.

Good morning Abba. I thank you for waking me and my husband up this morning. Thank you for being my all sufficient one (El Shaddai). Thank you for being my Jehovah Rapha (The Lord who heals). I know my healing is on the way. I know I will be listed on the kidney transplant list and to soon receive a kidney. I thank you for keeping me until then. Thank you for being my Jehovah Jireh (my provider). Thank you for food to eat, clothes to wear, shoes on my feet. I thank you that we have the funds to pay our bills. Thank you for our home and our vehicles. Thank you for all that you have blessed us with.

Father, I thank you for your Son, Jesus Christ who died on the cross for our sins. Without the sacrifice of your Son, we would all be lost right now. Thank you for loving us so much that you gave your only Son, tha whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have ever lasting life (John 3:16). Father, I thank you for giving me the heart to believe and that I will have ever lasting life with you and all my brothers and sisters who believe. Father, forgive me of my sins. If I have said, done or thought anything not pleasing in your sight, forgive me. Thank you that my name is written in the "Lambs book of Life" Thank you that we have an eternity to look forward to with you.

I thank you for the blind who can see, the lame who can walk, the deaf who can hear, the homeless you have sheltered, the sick you have healed and the hungry you have fed. I thank you for all of my brothers and sisters in Christ and I lift us all up to you to thank you for loving us, keeping us, sheltering us, providing for us. Thank you for your Holy Spirit that dwells within us, for making us Holy and blameless, and for blessing us with wisdom and understanding. No one loves us like you do. I lift up the lost to you Father that they may hear your words of truth and say "yes" to you Father. They will confess with their mouth that Jesus is Lord and they are sinners. And, believe in there hearts that Jesus came to earth and died on the cross for their sins. They will be removed from the darkness and placed in the marvelous light. Thank you for all of those who will say "Yes" to you this day. As your word says, "This is the day the Lord has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it" (Psalm 118:24). So, as I go about my day Lord, let less of me show and more of you show in my conversations via phone, in person, email or texting.

Come and "Bless the Lord" with me

Good morning, godbe4me;

My prayer is God is already orchestrating you and the donor. Be prepared for that day when you are notified. It blesses me that despite, you are thankful to God for everything He is, what He's doing right now, what He has already done and what He is still going to do for you and your family, revealing His glory.

God bless
you, godbe4me.

As we all get older our health maintenance increases. My type II diabetes is what it is.

I'm thankful to God for the phone call I had with my doctor yesterday. My A1c level is good and she told me I was doing great with the numbers and to keep it up.

I want to serve God physically besides spiritually and by His grace He reveals this daily to me. If that day comes when I cannot do what I'm doing today He will make another way for me.

🙌 Praise God and His Wonderful Name! 🙌

Good morning, godbe4me;

My prayer is God is already orchestrating you and the donor. Be prepared for that day when you are notified. It blesses me that despite, you are thankful to God for everything He is, what He's doing right now, what He has already done and what He is still going to do for you and your family, revealing His glory.

God bless
you, godbe4me.
Thank you so much for praying for me "Bobinfaith". I know that kidney has my name on it. Just waiting for God's timing. I also have Type 2 Diabetes and it is nothing to play around with. It is because of my diabetes that I am in this situation with my kidneys. I pray that you will be able to maintain those good A1C numbers. God Bless you and your family "Bobinfaith"

Back