What are you "Thankful" for today 4/22/24

Colossians 3:17 (NLT)

17 And whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through him to God the Father.
Good morning ABBA... Thank you for waking me up this morning and being able to move around and get myself ready for work. I thank you that I am your child. And, even though I am your child, I still ask for forgiveness. If I have said, done, or, thought anything that is not pleasing in your sight, forgive me Father, in the name of Jesus. There are so many people in the world having hard times, and having many different issues. I lift them all up to you. You know exactly what they need and I thank you for being there with us and for us. Thank you for never leaving nor forsaking your children. I thank you for the blind that can now see, the deaf that can now hear, the lame that can now walk, the hungry you have fed, the homeless you have sheltered. I thank you for all you do day after day. Thank you for delivering the drug addicts and alcoholics. thank you for healing those with Cancer, diabetes, leukemia and all other diseases. Father, I lift up the loss to you; that they may hear your words of truth and say, "yes" to you Lord. They will confess with their mouth that Jesus is Lord; and, believe in their hearts that you came to earth and died on the cross for our sins and was raised on the third day. I thank you for all those whose names that are add to the "Lambs book of Life." You are our King of Kings and Lord of Lords (Adonai). I am thanking you for my name being added to the kidney database and my kidney arriving soon after. I know these things takes time so father give me patience. I know all good things comes from you. So help me to not be anxious but to wait on the Lord to renew my strength. Thank you that I am feeling good while I wait. For you are the Lord our Healer (Jehovah Rapha). I thank you for the CFS family. Father, I don't know their needs but you do. Thank you for answering their prayer request and giving them what they need. I thank you for all my brothers and sisters in Christ. Thank you for helping us,. keeping us, blessing us, teaching us and loving us. Just waiting for that day when we will all home with you. As I go about my day, shine your light through me Father. Shine through in my conversation with others that they hear more of you and less of me. Shine through in my goings and comings. Allow all who have contact with me have contact with you. Until that day come; "This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it (Psalm 118:24). I am thankful for this day as this is the day that a loss soul can say yes to Jesus. Thank you for the family of Christ grows daily. I love you!!

Hello godbe4me;

Thank you for this good morning prayer to our Father in Heaven. I'm in accord with your prayer and would like to add a prayer for my wife who is away in NYC this week. My prayer is she, her sister and two nieces have a fun and safe visit but find opportunity to witness to an elderly Uncle and Aunt, and will fly home safely this Saturday.

My role while she's gone is to be the representative in our home for Christ.

By the way, I'm glad you kept your name all these years.

God bless you, godbe4me, your husband and family.

In agreement with you in prayer for the safety of your family, getting the opportunity to Witness, have some fun and return home safely.

Back