What are you "Thankful" for today 4/17/24

Good day CFS Family; lets express to the Lord what we are thankful for this day. This day we will never be able to repeat and time will not go back to this day. What are you thankful for?

Psalm 118:24 (NLT)
"This is the day the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it."

Thank You Jesus for waking me up this morning. Although I did not feel my best this morning, thank you that I feel better now. I am thankful for my husband and my family. Lord, you know I pray for the lost souls that they may hear your words of truth and confess their sins and ask for forgiveness. I am thankful for all of those who heard your words of truth and said, "yes". They have asked that you forgive them of their sins. Their names have been added to the "Lambs Book of Life" and removed from the kingdom of darkness. The family of Christ continues to grow. Hallelujah!! I am thankful for the sick you have healed, the lame that can walk, the blind who can now see and the deaf who can hear. Thank you for all that you do. I am thankful that my name will be added to the kidney database to receive a kidney. And thank you that I will have a match soon after. I wait patiently on you Lord. And, I know that your timing is perfect. I will stay focused on you until you say, "it's time". I love you dearly Lord.

What are you thankful for this day?

Good morning, godbe4me;

God bless you, your husband and family.

Today is my late Mom's birthday. She lost her battle to leukemia 21 years ago when she was only 65. Today she would have been 87.

Thank you for sharing
What are you "Thankful" for today 4/17/24

Have a blessed day and I'll be back tonight.

So sorry to hear about your mom bobinfaith. But you know she is in heaven having and having the time of her life. You know you will see her again. And what a day that will be when we see our loved ones again. Just know that she is looking down on you and so very proud of her son and what he is doing for the Lord.

You have a blessed day!!

Back