1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Warning From The Middle East

Discussion in 'Humor' started by Who am I, Jun 10, 2008.

1. Warning From The Middle East

This morning, from a cave somewhere in Pakistan , Taliban Minister of Migration, Mohammed Omar, warned the United States that if military action against Iraq continues, Taliban authorities will cut of f America 's supply of convenience store managers, and possible candidates for President of the United States .

And if this action does not yield sufficient results, cab drivers will be next, followed by Dell and AOL customer service reps., and then Motel 6 managers.

It's getting ugly........... :rolleyes:
  2. LOL, nice one...
  3. I thought all the telephone customer service reps were in India. They sound like it to me. I can't understand half of what they say and have to keep asking them to repeat themselves. Sometimes I give up and hang up on them.
  4. hehheh thats funny
  5. are you with sprint? just call order support good chance you will get a canadian lol maybe even me hehehe
  6. I'm with Verizon. Most of the time all I get is a recorded voice that can't understand what I want. When I do somehow manage to get a real person, I can't understand them.
  7. lol. I'm with Bellsouth/AT&T but I'm not sure what they sound like.. I luckly never have had to talk to them much..

Their internet support is amazing though!
  8. Well the glass looks half full to me, so I see this warning as a blessing!! :)