1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Vimeo for CFS

Discussion in 'Site Showcase' started by Jeffin, Dec 10, 2010.

1. I have been looking at different video-sharing solution for christian forum site. I have a good software for it but its probably not as good as youtube or vimeo etc. So now I just created a vimeo group for us to share videos. http://vimeo.com/groups/christiantv
    You can try it out if you like. :)
    christianvolume likes this.
  2. I'll check it out :)
  3. Hey, Thats pretty awesome. I didn't even know you could create groups like that on vimeo. I know my site is not up to par with vimeo but you could always feel free to create a channel or group on christianvolume as well. No Pressure of course lol
  4. ChristianVolume is a great site. I had a similar one before built on clip-share. Someone hacked it and I just couldn't build it up again.
  5. thanks for the kind words. I hate to hear that about your site. If you ever go for it again I would defiantly recommend using phpmotion. They have been really great for me. I almost went with clip-share but the people at phpmotion are just so friendly and they don't allow adult content with there script which is nice and there is a lot of help out there for it. Anyways, thanks again for your forums here. I am a member at several christian forums but these are defiantly the highest moderated and friendliest forums I am apart of. I hope to be able to spend a little more time than I have recently. Blessings,
    Ryan T