(Video) The Depopulation Bomb

Hello Damascus;

I have to make the time to watch this 1:06 hour video. But I find this interesting and would like to post later.

Thank you for sharing The "De-Population Bomb." The title is ironic since The "Population Bomb" of the Baby Boomers.

God bless you and your family.

Hello Damascus;

Dr. Ehrlich gives a very interesting view from his 1968 book, The Population Bomb to the reduced population in America or the world is experiencing in these times. Through the decades it's not fair to say Dr. Ehrlich's in-depth was entirely wrong. As he said, America has headed in a troubling direction for many reasons, health, immigration, the trends of sinful lifestyle to the unbeliever, the pandemic, etc...

He is not a prophet and God has the final say so on His creation. But I can keep an open heart as Dr. Ehrlich "did and does" still give an interesting view on the study of population.

God bless you, Damascus, and thank you for sharing this article.

Hello Damascus;

Dr. Ehrlich gives a very interesting view from his 1968 book, The Population Bomb to the reduced population in America or the world is experiencing in these times. Through the decades it's not fair to say Dr. Ehrlich's in-depth was entirely wrong. As he said, America has headed in a troubling direction for many reasons, health, immigration, the trends of sinful lifestyle to the unbeliever, the pandemic, etc...

He is not a prophet and God has the final say so on His creation. But I can keep an open heart as Dr. Ehrlich "did and does" still give an interesting view on the study of population.

God bless you, Damascus, and thank you for sharing this article.
I think we need to remember that through forced and chosen abortions world wide, there are approx. 2 BILLION people who are not alive today over the last 40 years. 2 BILLION!

We see that Social Security will be broke in 2035. Consider that since 1973 there are 65 Million people dead in the USA from abortions that should be working and paying S/S taxes.

I think we need to remember that through forced and chosen abortions world wide, there are approx. 2 BILLION people who are not alive today over the last 40 years. 2 BILLION!

We see that Social Security will be broke in 2035. Consider that since 1973 there are 65 Million people dead in the USA from abortions that should be working and paying S/S taxes.
We're talking about an agenda for the living.

The dead mean nothing to right now.

Back