1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Upcoming mobile phones in 2011

Discussion in 'News and Articles' started by Alexandra18, Apr 7, 2011.

1. People who are interested in latest technology must prefer my posts, beacuse i am going to serve you latest upcoming phone in 2011.
    First I am starting with My favorite Motorola Atrix loaded with 1 GB of internal memory, the phone gives you abilities to expand it up to 32 GB via removable micro SD memory card.

Motorola Atrix: touch-screen mobile arena that will stun many of aspiring buyers. The elegantly carved mobile comes with a magnificent 4.0 inches TFT capacitive touch-screen with Motorola UI and gorilla glass display. You get speedy internet connection via 3G HSDPA or quick connectivity to WLAN. In addition to the standard features, mobile gives you a 5.0 MP camera, media player, FM radio, and document viewer. Motorola Atrix Android Price is affordable and it let you connect to your special ones with social media integration.