Tsavah2 - Welcome to CFS

ModeratorTeam

CFS Moderators
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Tsavah2 - Welcome to the Forum.

We ask this of all new members,
Please look over the following forum links and familiarize yourself with them. This will allow you to have a safe and enjoyable time here in the Forum.
This is just forum procedure and required reading for all new members.
  1. Forum Policies and Procedures
  2. Topics which May Not Be Discussed in the open forum.
If you have any questions or navigation issues, please feel free to contact a Moderator and we will do what we can to help you with things.
Again, welcome to the CFS Forum.

Hello Tsavah2;

Welcome to Christian Forum Site and thank you for joining.

What does Tsavah and the number 2 mean to you, and why you chose this as your log name?

I look forward to fellowship with you and everyone here.

God bless you, Tsavah2, and your whole family.

Hello Tsavah2;

Welcome to Christian Forum Site and thank you for joining.

What does Tsavah and the number 2 mean to you, and why you chose this as your log name?

I look forward to fellowship with you and everyone here.

God bless you, Tsavah2, and your whole family.
The Hebrew word Tsavah relates to the English "command" and Matthew 28:19,20 is our commission to share the Gospel. The extension 2 is relative the fact that this is the second time I have used it. My first time I used Tsavah was at a time when I failed to continue the commission due to my lack of confidence and inexperience. I now seek to be faithful witness for the Lord through His leading and anointing. All God asks of us is to be an empty vessel that He can fill, a voice in the wilderness. An open hand and a word of encouragement. Interestingly there is second meaning for Tsavah it is Messenger, may the Lord use me to deliver His message of Love. God Bless

The Hebrew word Tsavah relates to the English "command" and Matthew 28:19,20 is our commission to share the Gospel. The extension 2 is relative the fact that this is the second time I have used it. My first time I used Tsavah was at a time when I failed to continue the commission due to my lack of confidence and inexperience. I now seek to be faithful witness for the Lord through His leading and anointing. All God asks of us is to be an empty vessel that He can fill, a voice in the wilderness. An open hand and a word of encouragement. Interestingly there is second meaning for Tsavah it is Messenger, may the Lord use me to deliver His message of Love. God Bless

Hello Tsavah2;

Thank you for sharing and I look forward to having fellowship and learning with you.

God bless you, brother.

Back