1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Trying to lose weight :)

Discussion in 'Praise Reports / Testimonials' started by xspinningisfun, May 23, 2010.

1. Trying to lose weight :)

Hey everyone!
    I have been trying to eat healthier (No more soda, less junk food, and more healthy stuff!) I walk at least 1 mile each day. (I exercised 4 times this week though. Life has been busy from Friday- Sunday).

Anyways, so I did my weigh in today.
    I lost 11 pounds JUST THIS WEEK :) :) :) :)

And I'm doing this for MYSELF. Not for anyone else :)

(And don't worry, I'm not starving myself. I know 11 pounds is a LOT, but I'm doing it the healthy way. I'm STILL eating three meals a day!, just cutting down the portion sizes and whatnot! And plus, I'm exercising. So that may just be a LOT of water weight, since that is what I drink now ;) lol)

2. Good for you Spinning! I've been trying to lose weight for a while now. I lose a few pounds then gain a few pounds. It is up and down. I do eat MUCH healthier than I use to. I try to walk at least 30 minutes a day 5 days a week, but I don't always make it 5 days. I too have cut back on my portions. My biggest struggle is on the weekends; especially the weekends that I don't really have anything to do.

I'll pray for you. You pray for me. Okay?

[​IMG]

3. That's great Katie, and what you're saying about it sounds like it's a totally healthy thing .

(praying :) )

4. Praying for you too InHisLove :)

(looks down)

well i guess i could lose a little more stomach mass so pray for me too .

5. [​IMG]

6. That's fantastic, Spinning! 11lbs, as long as it's done with exercise and portion control is great! Keep up the good work.

7. 11lbs is really great going! Well done! x

8. Congradulations! I'm praying that God will increase your confidence and energy. That he may be glorified through you. You are a light shining in the darkness.

9. Thanks everyone! Life has been busy for a few days so I haven't been on until just now :)
    Thanks for the prayers! And InHisLove, yes, we'll pray for each other!

10. [​IMG]

11. You guys have inspired me to really start trying again. This time I WILL do it!
    Keep up the good work!
    I'll be praying for you guys too.
    x x x

12. Update:
    Today was my weigh in. Lost 2 pounds :] :] :]
    So overall, I have lost 13 pounds altogether. Still do not feel a difference. But God gives me His strength in this healthy eating lifestyle :) :) :) :)

13. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

14. Thanks, InHisLove! I'm curious, where do you get those? Lol.

15. Animated gifs : Animated alphabets, fonts, letters, numbers...

It took me a while to figure it out.

You can't type very long messages though.

You are only allowed 15 images at a time in one post,
    and spaces count as 1 image when using these alphabets.

Open a different tab in your browser.

Go to that sight.

Choose the 'alphabets topic' you want; it's by the [​IMG]

I usually use the "Love" category.

Generate the text you want then cut and paste it into your post.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

16. Awesome! You figured it out!

I have faith in ya!

[​IMG]

17. So proud of you K, keep up the great work

18. UPDATE: As of yesterday, I have lost 14 pounds so far within a month! Woohoo! :) :) :)

19. Thats great news ..... i'm so impressed x