Triple Chocolate Fudge Recipe

Triple Chocolate Fudge Recipe

Ingredients

• 4 teaspoons plus 1/2 cup butter, divided
  • 4-1/2 cups sugar
  • 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 16 ounces German sweet chocolate, chopped
  • 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips X Featured sponsor Bake Some Love with Nestlé® Nothing says “I love you” like fresh baked Nestlé® Toll House® chocolate chip cookies. Who would you bake some love for?

Visit tollhouse.com to be inspired by real baking stories, recipes, tips and more!
  • 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips X Featured sponsor Bake Some Love with Nestlé® Nothing says “I love you” like fresh baked Nestlé® Toll House® chocolate chip cookies. Who would you bake some love for?

Visit tollhouse.com to be inspired by real baking stories, recipes, tips and more!
  • 2 jars (7 ounces each) marshmallow creme
  • 4 cups chopped pecans or walnuts, toasted
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Directions

• Line two 13-in. x 9-in. pans with foil and grease the foil with 4 teaspoons butter. In a heavy Dutch oven, combine the sugar, milk, salt and the remaining butter. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook, without stirring, until a candy thermometer reads 234° (soft-ball stage).
  • Remove from the heat. Stir in German sweet chocolate and the chocolate chips until smooth. Fold in the marshmallow creme, pecans and vanilla. Spread into prepared pans.
  • Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 6-3/4 pounds.

Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 64 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 17 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
That's a lot a fudge:smiley90::smiley90::smiley10: It's dog gone good too!! hmmm you could all ways add a pinch of cayenne about a 1/2 tsp for all of that and make Triple Hot Chocolate Fudge. OOO I'm gonna try that 1 too.Man that sounds good.

Chili out.

Back