1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Travel

Discussion in 'Business and Finance' started by Lcurtis37, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Hi I have been looking to try and make a little extra money and have been trying to come up with a way to do this while doing something I like to do.
    I love to travel but one if my favorite parts is planning the trip, I live every part of that from the making reservations to the deciding which ride to ride first. I can make a trip itinerary as detailed or as undetailed as person may like from just the hotel and necessary travel arrangements to a daily breakdown of what to do to when and each day. I know some people hate the planning and want to just show up with everything done for them. That's where I come in just tell me your destination and the dates of travel and a budget to stay in and I will take care of the rest.

I would like to do tours where I actually take a group or family or just meet them at their destination where I would handle all the planning and reservations and any problems that arose on the trip I would be there to take care of and resolve as quickly as possible.

So if I could be of any help in assisting in any trip planning please let me know.

2. You sound just like me. I love planning and traveling, especially cruises.

Do you have a website? It's a good way of marketing yourself. Webs.com is free and easy to create.

3. No thank you for that tip! I love cruises I am going in may my favorite to plan is disney world

4. Help! I need to plan my trip with the kids this summer! First chicago for 3 nights then I have to go to MI for 1.5 weeks--- I need flights, hotel, and possibly a rental car. Are vacation packages a good way to go?