This is both an interesting and horrible news brief.

The history or drugs is interesting. Did you know that Coca Cola got its name because, when it first came out, it actually had Cocaine? The ingredients included cocaine (Coca) and caffeine extract from the kola nut (Cola).
yes i had heard and read that the opioid addiction is bad .pain pills . there use to be doctors that would write the scripts just for a office visit . this is a subject that i see everyday.. we just had a double murder a 19 year old boy broke into a home. shot a couple several times .it was all over a girl . he was going to take the son out. i seen the young mans facebook page it had all kinds things like prayer new creation in Christ . i tried get a open door go see this young man. offer him a living hope .but the jail adminisrator hasnt called me back. i am not going to call him again. i was very compelled to go see him . but the door has not opened and he know what my visit is about.

you can arrest hundreds of suppliers every day. it slows it down for a moment . for every dealer supplier took down. that many more will pick it up and continue. i also know the law does what they can and it helps. but the drug war will never be won until the drug addiction is stopped . i been around the block a few times ive seen the results of the syntactic drugs. i am 62 and know people my age or older still does meth the buzz seems cool we like the feeling. but end results we burn brain cells up and ruin our bodies, i quit just as meth was being made popular . actually i had a brief encounter in fed court . you would be surprised who helps bring the drugs in
Many drug dealers and more than happy to turn in other dealers as it thins the competition.

Now.......what is the correlation between all of this and the huge amount of illegal aliens coming across the Mexican border?????
There is no correlation Major.... this is not an immigration problem. I live in Canada.... and this very problem is layered in EVERY community. Homeless encampments.... people like statues frozen in position... they can't seem to move... they are zoned out so badly. This happens in a coffee shops... in stores... on the street.... Overdoses are in the dozens on any given day in the bigger cities. I live in a city of 55,000 people and it's bad here too. We are seeing the effects of Fentanyl. The scariest of all things is that young people who are wanting to chillax and take what they think is a pill to "take the edge off" are also playing Russian roulette. So.... This is another beast all together and If I'm not mistaken... much of the supply is shipped in via mail from China. ( I may be wrong on that... but that was a few years ago ).

I think I may just stand corrected here.... as I did a little digging and came up with this. Sorry Major... My comment was made from OLD research of many years ago. It appears that Mexico does play a part in this. I stand corrected. I can't seem to win for losing lately. HA

Chinese companies produce the vast majority of fentanyl, fentanyl analogues, and fentanyl precursors, but Mexico is becoming a major transit and production point for the drug and its analogues as well, and Mexican traffickers appear to be playing a role in its distribution in the United States. ( from an article by Wilson Center ).

Last edited:
we re drunk on Chinese products including my job . they send us drugs our doctors redistribute them. our government allows them
I'm not sure how to solve the world problems but it would seem to me that the more we can make and supply on our own... the better off we are.

I'm not sure how to solve the world problems but it would seem to me that the more we can make and supply on our own... the better off we are
i agree all the way
Consumers want cheap products. Workers want good jobs. Employers want low overhead.

These three forces compete against each other. Something's gotta give.
yup called us if we created jobs that china has got that supplies our needs .we could have good paying jobs and people could afford to pay the price. trump tried but he went at the wrong way.

Back