1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

They Call It Mellow Yellow

Discussion in 'News and Articles' started by Dusty, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Well DUH! Who want's to know what it tastes like???

I can help you with the name, but I can't post it on a Christian web forum,...and the price,.... Well, it flows pretty freely on my property,....I would say,....FREE!

I suppose in the winter months they could branch out into snow cones and pop-sicles. :eek:
  2. If they test if for 2 to 3 months, or 2 to 3 years.
    It will still be cow urine. :rolleyes:

It doesn’t matter what they add to it or what they do to it.
    It will still be cow urine. :rolleyes:

And I seem to remember something that might have been close to it here a few years ago. It was a new soda. I don’t remember the name, but I tried one can when I stopped at the store one day. (I didn’t finish it) I think it was suppose to have twice the caffeine and sugar as Mountain Dew. (you can‘t improve on the best)
    It wasn’t long after that, the store had a bunch of twelve packs of the stuff by the exit door with a big free sign on them.
    The stack of twelve packs stayed there for quite a while.
    Then they were gone.
    I think they just threw them in the dumpster. :cool:
  3. Well they won't catch me drinking it ... The very thought turns my stomach .
  4. Aside from my main staples of Coke and Mountain Dew, I drink the REAL Mello Yello. No purported health benefits in MY sodypop, thank you. Yet another reason I don't find the Hindu religion compelling.