1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

The Inspirational Music of "Celtic Woman"

Discussion in 'Books, Music and Television' started by Pastor Gary, Feb 8, 2010.

1. The Inspirational Music of "Celtic Woman"

For the past 4 years, my immediate family and many of our Chapel members have supported the wonderful music, appearances and concerts of the Irish music group "Celtic Woman". This year is no exception... Their "Songs from the Heart" concert tour is underway in the United States and the DVD and CD of the same name are now available.

If you have not experienced the truly inspirational music from this group based in Dublin, Ireland, then may I please ask that you visit their website and see if there is a concert close to your community.

Celtic Woman Official Website

I'd also like to share with you the Celtic Woman lyrics for their live performance recording of "When You Believe"...

May God Bless...