1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

The Great Debate :P :P

Discussion in 'Humor' started by xspinningisfun, Nov 23, 2009.

1. The Great Debate :p :p

2. I go with illustration B. LOL. Most people I know seem to go with B. What do you pick?
  3. I also prefer B..
  4. WHAT?! "A" is the way to go, ha. That's what I go for!
  5. I'm for the "B" side. My husband would be the "A" He hates when I put it on the "B" side. So, what we have come up with is whoever puts it on, they can put it on the side they prefer and the other person cannot change it. I always end up having it on the "B" side hehahahahehehaha
  6. Too funny... definitely a "B" person here!:smiley10:

7. hehheh.. this is good.. kay, i hate to admit it but i NEVER use the holder!!! My tissue are in a basket..lolol..
  8. LOL..my mom puts hers on the counter too her and my dad dont like the holder.
  9. Definitely a B. My DW is either A or B and would probably go for C, but normally is a D. She just doesn't care.
  10. In my house..it better be "B," and nothing else.
  11. I go with B. I used to hang it wrong, because my wife would take it off and turn it around the "right way".
  12. I hold the TP in my hands while rolling it out. So, neither A nor B... :)
  13. HAHAHAHA, i remember posting this!

14. Are you resurrecting threads??? :smiley90:
  15. I don't know... Probably B. B seems better, though I don't have it on the thing a lot of the time.
  16. Yes, yes I am :D :D :D :D
    I was trying to find something that I posted months ago. And couldn't find it. And I found this in the process :p