Archive THE BIBLE - Verse by Verse (Joshua Chapter 1 to 24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joshua 24:5 (NLT) - 5 “Then I sent Moses and Aaron, and I brought terrible plagues on Egypt; and afterward I brought you out as a free people.

Joshua 24:6 (NLT) - 6 But when your ancestors arrived at the Red Sea, the Egyptians chased after you with chariots and charioteers.

Joshua 24:7 (NLT) - 7 When your ancestors cried out to the LORD, I put darkness between you and the Egyptians. I brought the sea crashing down on the Egyptians, drowning them. With your very own eyes you saw what I did. Then you lived in the wilderness for many years.

Joshua 24:8 (NLT)

8 “Finally, I brought you into the land of the Amorites on the east side of the Jordan. They fought against you, but I destroyed them before you. I gave you victory over them, and you took possession of their land.

Joshua 24:11 (NLT)
"When you crossed the Jordan River and came to Jericho, the man of Jericho fought against you, as did the Amorites, the Perizzites, the Canaanites, the Hittites, tge Girgashites, the Hivites and see Jebusites. But I gave you victory over them.

Joshua 24:15 (NLT)
But if you refuse to serve the LORD, then choose today whom you will serve. Would you prefer the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates? Or will it be the gods of the Amorites in whose land you now live? But as for me and my family, we will serve the LORD."

Joshua 24:17 (NLT)
For the LORD our God is the one who rescued us and our ancestors from slavery in the land of Egypt. He performed mighty miracles before our very eyes. As we traveled through the wilderness among our enemies, he preserved us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back